Anyone worried about McKinney | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried about McKinney

Also, Kevin Carter is a bull. And being a former top DE who's added a little weight (305), he's really quick for a DT. He's going to cause havoc inside.

I believe we're going to have an interior pass rush that we haven't seen in a long time. We haven't had a push inside this century. Daryl Gardener was the last guy we had who could get in there from the inside. And that was the late '90s. Carter should be even better from a pass rush standpoint.

Muck said:
I'm definitely worried. Your center has to be on point. He's gotta be the man, as he dictates a lot of what you're able (or not able) to do on the OL. Remember when we tried to make Olin Kruetz the highest paid center ever in 2002??

Vickerson has talent and potential. He's really strong. But a 7th round rookie shouldn't be pushing around a 4th year starting center. I think this will be a position addressed in the offseason.

Yeah at the time I couldn't believe he wanted to stay with Da Bears.Now he'll get to block for Benson.

Muck said:
Also, Kevin Carter is a bull. And being a former top DE who's added a little weight (305), he's really quick for a DT. He's going to cause havoc inside.

I believe we're going to have an interior pass rush that we haven't seen in a long time. Daryl Gardener was the last guy we had who could get in there from the inside. And that was the late '90s. Carter should be even better from a pass rush standpoint.

Did you read my write up I sent you?

so-long-Ricky said:
He defintely appears to be the weakest link of your o-line (going by practice evaluations). Houck is a very talented coach and he'll put someone else in if McKinney doesn'tt improve.

Exactly, we have a lot of talent on the line. If he can't keep up he will be replaced. Same goes for the rest.

I worry about Mckinney everytime hes on the field. id rather have ruddy on 1 leg and half a back.

One of my biggest worries this off season!!!
I still dont know why HH hasnt tried Hadnot (or St Clair) at center. They both haved played that position before. And I believe any one of those 2 would be an upgrade to
McKinney.

Back
Top Bottom