anyone worried about the saints on sunday? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone worried about the saints on sunday?

Gjonez33

Practice Squad
Reaction score
is anyone else worried about the saints. they have a very high octane offense, and after what they did to the new york giants its not lookin good i think

im not cause they are a good team and if we lose we lose if we win then good on us

we have a great chance of winning this game.. just have to play smart and play to our strengths.. and limit the big play by bree's.. if we can do that we have a really good chance of beating the saints.. every team can be beat.. just have to find the weakness and attack it.. go fins :up:

worried? ha! they haven't beaten anyone yet. oh wait...

I think we are capable of winning no doubt however the chances are slim IMO. The secondary is really going to have to pull together in order to pull this one out. Ball control offense through the run to chew up the clock and pressure on brees are keys here.

I am just want to see Henne have another complete game and watch him mature. If we lose the game and Henne proves to have another solid performance, then I will be "happy". However both a win and a solid performance from Henne will be even better...

Worried? Against, what I consider to be the best team in football...??? What's there to worry about?

Ya, it's a huge challenge for the Fins. It's a great gauge/test to see exactly where our team is. There strength vs. our weakness.

I feel the keys to the game:
(1) Must get pressure on Brees
(2) Must control TOP
(3) No fieldgoals, ALL Touchdowns
(4) Must win turnover battle

I know these are all keys to winning any game, but they are emphasized in this one.

How can you not be worried? BEST O in the league after P.Manning. YA I said it, SO WHAT! lol

I'm not taking anything away from the Saints, but Miami has the talent to win this game. We are much better than our record shows. We lost to the Colts due to a bad decision to go for the field goal instead of the first down. Otherwise we win that game. We are gonna beat the Saints down come Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom