Anyone worried about......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried about.........

joeharley666

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
And I haven't seen this discussed before, but anyone worried about Peyton landing in jet land? It would definitely knock the wind out of me if he chose the Ghettolands.
The only reason why I don't see it is because he may not want to step on Eli's toes and the jets are not playing
nice with one another right now

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

And I haven't seen this discussed before, but anyone worried about Peyton landing in jet land? It would definitely knock the wind out of me if he chose the Ghettolands.
The only reason why I don't see it is because he may not want to step on Eli's toes and the jets are not playing
nice with one another right now

Why are these ads showing up in my posts???????

Of course not.  Why would the Jets sign Manning over Henne?  We are talking about the Jets here

penny is currently working with sanchez. why would they go to that route if they are going after peyton? it seems they are trying to bridge the sanchez / sparano gap.

I hope he comes to Miami but now we'll have to wait and heard all that bs about Peyton is going to this team, ohh no he's leaning to the other team.

There are a couple of reasons I dont see it happening. The main reason is money the jets are pretty close to cap and second reason is the jets almost made the superbowl twice with Sanchez who did improve in some areas last season until falling off the wagon the last three games. I dont think their coach has lost faith in him although he does need to improve this year but you have to imagine that they need to improve their wr core.

There are a couple of reasons I dont see it happening. The main reason is money the jets are pretty close to cap and second reason is the jets almost made the superbowl twice with Sanchez who did improve in some areas last season until falling off the wagon the last three games. I dont think their coach has lost faith in him although he does need to improve this year but you have to imagine that they need to improve their wr core.

The Jests did what the did in SPITE of Snatcho. The guy is in the lower 1/4 of every meaningful statistic that is kept. He would be riding the pine for 22 of the 32 teams in the league.

2 reasons Manning won't go to the Jests:

First-dlockz is dead on. Money. They got NONE.
Second- That locker room is an f-ed up mess, and it's not going to get any better. I SERIOUSLY doubt Manning wants to be a part of that side show. Why would he? Success? He could go and turn the 49ers into instant favorites, make much more money and work with a classy organization, coach and team.

why does everyone think peyton's coming here?[/QUO

The same reason they thought Fisher was coming, for some reason they are so convinced that coaches and players see us as super bowl ready when we definately havent shown to be close to that.

i do think we have a solid chance to get manning and Im convinced the owner would like to sign manning to make a big splash with fans. He has twice failed to sign the coach he targeted so a Manning signing would restore alot of fan faith in him as an owner and really get a lot of positive energy from the fans and probably sell some games out. I do think that Manning may prefer another team that he may deem closer to super bowl contention just not sure we know what team that is that will pursue him.

yeah but i dont see why everyone thinks he's coming here.

1. miami needs qb.
2. peyton likes miami
3. we have the money
4. good defense
5. number 1 WR
6. weapons...Bess and Bush. Hartline, Fasano, and Clay arent too bad either.
7. AFC East history.
8. Manning and Phins at one time was a well respected rival.

Back
Top Bottom