Anyone worried Brown is injured worse than the team is letting on??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried Brown is injured worse than the team is letting on???

armyfinfan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ronnie was in some obvious pain when he hurt his knee on sunday. In all the papers they are talking about Crowders injury and not really mentioning Browns. Now Saban is pretty hush hush when it comes to injuries especially his star pick. Im worried Brown's injuries might be more serious than the team is letting on. Now he is questionable for saturday. I sure hope its just precautionary.

armyfinfan said:
Ronnie was in some obvious pain when he hurt his knee on sunday. In all the papers they are talking about Crowders injury and not really mentioning Browns. Now Saban is pretty hush hush when it comes to injuries especially his star pick. Im worried Brown's injuries might be more serious than the team is letting on. Now he is questionable for saturday. I sure hope its just precautionary.
I would figure that he would have surgery done the second they knew that to get him back as early as possible in 2006.....

armyfinfan said:

he came back in a few times after he injured it

ronnie is fine

I don't think Saban would tempt the NFL to fine him or otherwise sanction him in this situation for being cute with the injury report. If Brown needed surgery, he clearly is not "questionable" -- he's out.

I will say that knee surgery isn't always an immediate thing -- it seems like doctors tend to prefer letting any swelling in the joint subside before going in.

If Brown was seriously injured he wouldn't have played in the rest of the game following his injury.

Don't make this any bigger than it has to be. Trust that Saban has everything under control!

Brown is fine. I really want him to get 1,000 yards rushing in the
last 2 games. Chambers will get his 1,000 receiving yards this Sat.
But, as long as we win.

There's no reason to lie. If its bad, deal with it now while we have Ricky and nothing really to lose so he has plenty of time to heal. I don't think it is that bad, but I wouldn't be shocked if he sat out the next to games as a precaution, which would also boost Ricky's trade value a bit.

Saban has it under control. And if it is more serious I hope Ronnie gets better. Ricky will have to step up if it is anything serious but i'm sure it's not.

im concerned alot.im nervous for him.i dont want our franchise playa to have to miss a season in the future

I'm not worried about it at all and neither should you. Brown can take the pain and if he hurt really bad, then he wouldn't of came back into the game and played some more. Brown needs to have a 80 rushing yard game if he want to even smell 1,000 this season.

See fellas? Case and point of why we NEED 2 backs. After reading this i got worried but then that was followed by relief as I realized that we can count on RICKY cuz hes a great back! If he wasn't here and Ronnie was too injured to play a game (or maybe the rest of the season ) then we would be in a bit of a problem.

armyfinfan said:

I have been thinking about this too. I bet he will "test" the knee in warm ups and then be a late scratch. I hate to say it gents, but 1000 yards seems very unlikely.

Back
Top Bottom