Anyone worried Brown is injured worse than the team is letting on??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried Brown is injured worse than the team is letting on???

Gonzo said:
There's no reason to lie. If its bad, deal with it now while we have Ricky and nothing really to lose so he has plenty of time to heal. I don't think it is that bad, but I wouldn't be shocked if he sat out the next to games as a precaution, which would also boost Ricky's trade value a bit.

Somehow, I knew the words Ricky & trade would enter into this thread.

Nick will not trade Ricky IMO.

Just ask the Chiefs about the importance of 2 quality RB's?

thats too funny...

Ronnie gets hurt.. might not play but people still insist that this is good for trading Ricky?

Umm hello? And if we didnt have Ricky... what exactly would we do?

Ricky playing in the game allows us to win... some other 3rd stringer out there isnt going to be as effective.

This is exactly the reason I hope Ricky stays around... either one of them can very easily go down with an injury and we are still in good shape. It would sure suck to miss a playoff run because we were not preparred in the RB department.

Ronnie might miss a game this time.. but what if this were next year and he missed 3 or 4 games from a serious injury?

^of course itd be great to have ricky, i wish we had pro-bowlers for backups at every position... but the fact is we ahve other holes, and if we can send ricky somewhere to fill another hole id be all for it... sammy morris is a capable backup that id be fine with behind ronnie if we could use ricky to trade up in the draft and get our QB of the future, or get a solid cornerback, or offensive tacklet, etc...

Back
Top Bottom