Anything happen this last week? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything happen this last week?

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So has anything eventful happened since last week on the world of football?

I just got back from basically my first real vacation ever- a cruise to Cozumel with 311 and Reel Big Fish (among others), which was amazing, and it was topped off by getting engaged to my girlfriend!

I know this isn't really fin related, but it's super exciting for me, and just wanted to share with my Phin family here at FH, so that's why I need to ask what I've missed! Doesn't seem like much from a quick browse on here, other than the combine and Foster getting the boot.. wtf?

cheers!

Dude how was the cruise? I went to 311 day last year in New Orleans and am going again next year. I loved it, 311 for life! Also congrats on your engagement brother!

Congratulations. Been married for close to a year now. It's awesome.

Didn't miss much though. This is the big week where free agency starts and **** gets real. You're back right in time.

Tomorrow is the start of free agency negotiations. While Thursday they can become official. You didn't miss much. Congrats man

Dude how was the cruise? I went to 311 day last year in New Orleans and am going again next year. I loved it, 311 for life! Also congrats on your engagement brother!

It was a blast!!!! I actually met Reel Big Fish's main singer / guitar in the elevator going back to the room one night, super cool guy and we got a picture with him. There was a costume theme one night and someone dressed up as Ray Finkle and ace Ventura, pretty sweet

On Saturday I was finally able to pinch a ....oh wait, you said "in world of football" :)

Nothing too exciting, I did see where Gase had called out Parker at the combine i believe for last seasons work ethic, showing up late etc, said over the last few games he really got his act together and it showed in practice and on the field.

311 and Reel Big Fish. That brings me back. I had no idea those bands were still playing.

I just got back from basically my first real vacation ever- a cruise to Cozumel with 311 and Reel Big Fish (among others), which was amazing, and it was topped off by getting engaged to my girlfriend!

I know this isn't really fin related, but it's super exciting for me, and just wanted to share with my Phin family here at FH, so that's why I need to ask what I've missed! Doesn't seem like much from a quick browse on here, other than the combine and Foster getting the boot.. wtf?

cheers!

I wanted to go...just didn't work out. Big Stick Figure fan here...

Congrats on your eventful week :up:

Here's a recap on what you missed:

The grass at Hard Rock stadium has yet to take root :(

Two great bands there. I wish ska would have another revival. Life is good when ska is relevant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers!

Big Congrats Travis, sounds like you had a great time, and very memorable to boot. :up:

Always wanted to see 311! One of my favorite 90's bands. Down was one of the first songs I learned to drum! Grats on the engagement as well man!

Always wanted to see 311! One of my favorite 90's bands. Down was one of the first songs I learned to drum! Grats on the engagement as well man!

Go to 311 day next year in New Orleans. It's effin epic.

Back
Top Bottom