Anything new on Boston's slimming down? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything new on Boston's slimming down?

PhinFan54

Baller
Reaction score
hey has anyone heard anything on David Boston's diet or if he has agreed to slim down. I remember hearing he did not want to lose some of his muscle mass and was causing problems about it. anything seen a difference in his shape or any news on it?

saves said:
Not according to Wanny!!:roflmao:
Yeah but according to Wanny there was a chance that his beloved Feidler could beat out Boston.........provided Feidler is beat out by Feeley.
Wanny's just making sure he has a spot for favorite guy :evil:

pigskinguy said:
Yeah but according to Wanny there was a chance that his beloved Feidler could beat out Boston.........provided Feidler is beat out by Feeley.

That made about zero sense.........

pigskinguy said:
Mabye im just not reading that right, but could you rephrase that, im having trouble understanding.:)

pigskinguy said:
Wow. Your statement reads that Fiedler could beat out Boston, to become the Dolphins starting wide receiver...but only if he beats out Feeley for the quarterback position. That's an excellent statement and analysis...FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!

ABrownLamp said:
Wow. Your statement reads that Fiedler could beat out Boston, to become the Dolphins starting wide receiver...but only if he beats out Feeley for the quarterback position. That's an excellent statement and analysis...FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!
lol ! I cant remember, whered u get tht "excellent for me to poop on" thing again. Farmilliar tho.:cooldude:

haha wait i just got it....haha so fiedler is playing wide reciever to wanny can keep him on the team because he cant play quarterback anymore....took a while

FinFan24 said:
lol ! I cant remember, whered u get tht "excellent for me to poop on" thing again. Farmilliar tho.:cooldude:

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom