Anything new on Keith Traylor? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything new on Keith Traylor?

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I wanted to see if anybody heard any news on Mr. Traylor? Nub do you have anything off the news wire? I sure hope this deal gets done, because there are a lot of question marks at the DT position as well.

We'll probably wait until after June 1st.

byroan said:
We'll probably wait until after June 1st.
I think that might be a risky move. For the reason being if a team is heavy in one position, and releases players were they are heavy, then they can make room for Traylor, and there maybe more then one bidder for his services.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I wanted to see if anybody heard any news on Mr. Traylor? Nub do you have anything off the news wire? I sure hope this deal gets done, because there are a lot of question marks at the DT position as well.
Nothing yet, but I would expect to hear very soon. He did tell Miami that he was deciding between them and a few other teams and would have a decision within a week. That was six days ago, so I would think we should hear something no later then tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't hold me to this though.

Nublar7 said:
Nothing yet, but I would expect to hear very soon. He did tell Miami that he was deciding between them and a few other teams and would have a decision within a week. That was six days ago, so I would think we should hear something no later then tomorrow or Wednesday. Don't hold me to this though.
Thanks Nub! I won't hold you to it!:) I just hope that another team isn't waiting until June 1st to make room under there cap, and snatch him from under us.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Thanks Nub! I won't hold you to it!:) I just hope that another team isn't waiting until June 1st to make room under there cap, and snatch him from under us.
I really don't think that will happen. I think Traylor is going to sign with someone this week. I really have a good feeling about that.

Nublar7 said:
Did Keith Traylor actually meet with us? I'm pretty sure Ty Law has visited with us and passed his physical, is that correct?

Nublar7 said:
I really don't think that will happen. I think Traylor is going to sign with someone this week. I really have a good feeling about that.
That's what I was hoping for Nub, so let's hope for the best!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Hey Nub, how is brother doing in school?
um, he is doing good. He is about to take some sort of big test that all second year Medical Students have to take. He has been studying hard the past few weeks(and currently) and will take the test in June. How did you know I had a brother if I may ask?

Maybe my mind is failing me. :lol:

Nublar7 said:
um, he is doing good. He is about to take some sort of big test that all second year Medical Students have to take. He has been studying hard the past few weeks(and currently) and will take the test in June. How did you know I had a brother if I may ask?

Nub you had mentioned in the past that you had to help your brother with homework, and that you would be back to Finheaven. Keep up the good work! That means a lot that you are there for him.

Nublar7 said:

My wife tell's me you don't forget a thing!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Nub you had mentioned in the past that you had to help your brother with homework, and that you would be back to Finheaven. Keep up the good work! That means a lot that you are there for him.
I would like to take credit for helping him, but what I think you are refering to is when I said I couldn't be on FinHeaven because my brother needed the computer for a long time to work on his homework. The stuff he is studying is over my head. :lol:

Fin Fan in Cali said:
My wife tell's me you don't forget a thing!
I think I forget a lot of things from time to time. When it comes to Dolphins information though, I have a special little room in my brain to store that info. :D

PS: Your wife reads the boards?

Back
Top Bottom