Anything on Saban's press conference? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything on Saban's press conference?

phinfan77

Just being friendly
Reaction score
I'm not as computer literate as most of the people here, has anyone heard what happened at the press conference, or has it been moved from 4?

if it is 4 pm EST then they are running a bit late.

Do you have a link for the supposed press conference time and date?

It was canceled, or more accurately, it was as if it never was scheduled to happen. There's no proof that it was suppose to happen, so nothing is going to happen.

bigmiamifan said:
It was canceled, or more accurately, it was as if it never was scheduled to happen. There's no proof that it was suppose to happen, so nothing is going to happen.
I think that cleared it up:hmmm:

It was cancelled guys. However most reports seem to agree Wayne met or wanted to meet face to face with Saban today.

ohall said:
It was cancelled guys. However most reports seem to agree Wayne met or wanted to meet face to face with Saban today.

thats true. there have been articles stating that Wayne wanted to meet with Saban again.

phinfan77 said:
I think that cleared it up:hmmm:

I know, that is what happens when both parties are not leaking any info. These scum reporters have a way of just making things up.

bigmiamifan said:

Nice Yogism :roflmao:

ohall said:
Really... ive only heard that the want to "talk" again. And ask a few questions. And that could be done by phone.

IAFINFAN, where in Iowa are you?

Back
Top Bottom