Anyway to watch games overseas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyway to watch games overseas?

Cloudy

MustNotSleep-MustWarnOthers
Reaction score
I'm currently on deployment and I'm wondering if there is a service that allows you to watch NFL games from your computer. Often times I won't be able to watch it live so being able to go back and watch previous games would be the most benefical. I checked out NFL.com and looked into Game Pass and Game Rewind but neither help because they are not available here.

Yepper but it will cost ya a little scratch.

Go to NFL.com and the click on the GAME ACCESS tab under the search window. Then click on game pass.
you have to be out of the US to even sign up for it.

I used it once, it was like 60.00 bux for the season. It was great streaming in HD even. must have aleast a 850kbs internet connection for the HD to work well.

Hope this helps you out.

I only know of Game Pass that works internationally. If you can't subscribe to it I guess you can go stream hunting but if you're in the middle east I doubt you can get a decent stream working. But myp2p.eu is a good place to start :)

It's against TOS i believe to list website that stream games for free, there are definitely more then a few, just google it. Google the term watch free tv.
Chubbs

I never stated that it needs to be free. I'm more than willing to pay for services.

I'm currently on deployment and I'm wondering if there is a service that allows you to watch NFL games from your computer. Often times I won't be able to watch it live so being able to go back and watch previous games would be the most benefical. I checked out NFL.com and looked into Game Pass and Game Rewind but neither help because they are not available here.

You can download torrents of the game from http://tenyardtorrents.com/forums/ . They torrents would be posted within a day so you can watch almost the entire NFL on every Monday with out ads. They even post the highlights there if you are not interested in all the 1-yard rushing plays.

Send an email to NFL.com and explain that you are deployed overseas and would like to be able to watch the games on your computer. They will ask for your IP address and will lift the restriction for it. I am stationed in Italy in a restricted area and I did just that. I just finished watching the Cowboys and Bengals in the Hall of Fame Game. Yesterday I re-watched the Monday Night game in Miami against the Jets. Every day I have the NFL Network on throughout the day. It is well worth the money.

I forgot, it is broadcast in HD and the stream is flawless. Good luck and stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom