Anywhere I Could Watch the Game vs Patriots Online | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anywhere I Could Watch the Game vs Patriots Online

dolfan94

Scout Team
Reaction score
So I was in Orlando for the first game against the Patriots, and my mind was really off of the Dolphins due to the horrendous start. I was at a waterpark, and at like 6, when we boarded the buses, I check my phone and get a bunch of text messages about the game. I seriously thought they were fake. I still cant believe I missed that game. I still havent had a chance to watch it. Only highlights. So is there anywhere online where I could watch the full replay?
I dont have NFLN so I cant wait until they show it

Hope your kidding, but I booked the trip before the schedule came out. I have season tickets, which I got before last season, which proves Im not a bandwagoner

Don't listen to that guy.. S*it happens, i missed that 20 pt comeback game against the bills to go to the movies, i watch 3 full quarters of that game. Back on subject, I think your best bet is to find someone who has it or pay the fee and watch it on nfl.com

There are places where you can catch the streams online for free. There are people who catch the game and stream it live for free. I caught a couple other AFCE games that way. I won't link any websites for legal reasons. But if you google tv streaming you should find a few places. In fact if you google 'tv streaming' the 2nd place on the list might work for you.

Back
Top Bottom