AP film archive reel from 1972 AFC Championship Game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP film archive reel from 1972 AFC Championship Game...

That was one of the ballsiest calls ever - changed the momentum. If we don't execute that, Griese coming in relief of Morral after missing the last 11-12 games, we don't win.

I still don't get why when bashing our undefeated team for having an easy schedule, the same idiots don't point out our HOF QB broke his leg in week 4 and we had to place the AFC title game in Pitt for some weird reason. Like that was fair? This adversity far outweighed any "easy" schedule bull****.

Thanks for this!!! Those were the days.

That team was just awesome to watch. I hate the fact that I am old enough to remember it all but love the memories I have of the best team in the history of this league. Also the game itself today sucks compared to the game back then.

What was that strange formation? They had this fullback guy lead blocking for a tailback .... he seemed to clear a path .... gee, wonder if that would work today ? LOL

So little celebrating and BS god i wish i could have been around to witness that first hand

Back
Top Bottom