AP Poll is out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP Poll is out

If Ponder had been back, I could see them being ranked this high, but it's pretty hit or miss when you're starting a new QB.

10-15 range prolly more fitting for noles....beat oklahoma and that changes things. i think they can do it

Notre Dame 16? Enjoy your 2 weeks there Irish fans. Michigan will be back in and the Irish will be out after week 2.

FSU is ridiculously over rated. Where's the Canes? Oh wait......:chuckle:

You have such a distorted view of how good florida state actually is.....they lost 4 games last year.

and we will beat the **** out of UM again......****in haters....you ********ers figure out who your qb is yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
and we will beat the **** out of UM again......****in haters....you ********ers figure out who your qb is yet?

Yap yap yap. Jealous little FSU fans mad they picked the wrong school to root for. It's nobodies fault but your own you root for an inferior program. 3rd in the state in National Titles, lol, pathetic.

Yap yap yap. Jealous little FSU fans mad they picked the wrong school to root for. It's nobodies fault but your own you root for an inferior program. 3rd in the state in National Titles, lol, pathetic.
Yes, I'm jealous that I have to cheer for the college that I went to.

Keep bringing up the past if it makes you feel better about the future.

Yes, I'm jealous that I have to cheer for the college that I went to.

Keep bringing up the past if it makes you feel better about the future.

What's funny is FSU is even more in the past than Miami. Haven't been relevant since 2000. Not that anybody really cared about them then.

What's funny is FSU is even more in the past than Miami. Haven't been relevant since 2000. Not that anybody really cared about them then.
You have a strange definition of relevant. At least you "picked" the right school to root for. I'm content with the present. Stomping Miami and Florida last year and then returning most of our starters is good enough for me when making in state comparisons.

Back
Top Bottom