23. New York Jets
25. Miami Dolphins
27. Buffalo Bills

Alex Marvez
2. New England Patriots
20. New York Jets
22. Miami Dolphins
27. Buffalo Bills

My opinion, Bills and Dolphins are better than the rankings and the Jets are worse than their rankings.

Yeah, I'd say Dolphins are too low. Most of the season ending power ratings last year had Miami considerably above those estimates. We were as high as 16 in some spots like Sagarin and the oddsmaker power rankings. Only 2 of the lists from the OP have the Dolphins above 21.

Not often will 3 teams from the same division wind up 20th or lower, and especially three teams at 23rd or lower, which was represented several times. That's quite a few wins available when they play each other.

Awsi, we are going to be playing at least 8 games with what is essentially an expansion teams offensive line...even when pouncy can play again, what kind of shape will he be in?

the question is, is our oline better today than last year...we have a better left tackle but everyone else is a question mark and we know our center is not as good...

People here care too much about power ratings and the national media.

It's just some number or gasbags saying nothing of value...

Bills seem mostly about right, save for John Czarnecki(17? Get out of here with that nonsense), floating around at 25ish range is probably where they will end up. Oh, i concede they are a more talented team than that, the past few years theyve done an admirable job of collecting talent. But they still have EJ Manuel at quarterback. Who is going to bust hard. Id rather have Geno Smith or Chad ****ing Henne as my quarterback. How many games did Manuel play last year...6? He looked so far out of his depth there was talk of the Bills drafting another quarterback in the first round this year. And, living in North Florida and watching more than a few FSU games, they would have been spot on to do so.
I laughed my ass off at all the "coach speak" when it came to Manuel last year. The Bills praised stuff like his hand size, personality, physical potential...but rarely did i hear them say anything about throwing the football or going through reads or, you know, playing the quarterback position. That Sammy Watkins trade was glorious. They might have gotten a great player, but it ****ed them for another 4 years when it came to being a competitor.

We might be low but i dont think its criminally so. Im guessing we will finish in the 18ish area. Im not exactly looking forward to watching our offensive line go up against Suh/Ansah/Fairly, Matthews/Peppers, Allen/Houston, Mario Williams, Wilfork/Jones, Jets D, Chiefs D, Ware/Miller, and everything else we're up against.

Too funny to see Miami ranked 16th in one person's opinion but is the 6th worst team in the league to a few others.

Those rankings are atrocious. Everyone knows the Patriots are the best in our division and have no idea about the other 3 teams so they rank them on market size ... what a farce.

Media want interest from the most people possible, so they tend to overestimate the big markets like New York, Boston, and Chicago; as well as teams with big followings like Dallas. They tend to underestimate small markets like Cincinnati and Buffalo. Many also love to court controversy so they have one hot button item where a team is clearly ranked far below where it is reasonably expected to be.

Watch these rankings change closer to reality just before the regular season begins.

I don't believe any of the real football guys in there (e.g. Kirwan) honestly believe we are among the 5 or 8 worst teams in the league.

Does somebody from the cheatriots have some sort of revealing video of Alex Marvez?

the Jets at 13 is hysterical, Herm Edwards must have taken some 'shrooms prior writing that.

http://pro32.ap.org/

Herm Edwards
4. New England Patriots
13. New York Jets :err:
27. Miami Dolphins
31. Buffalo Bills

Jenny Vrentas
3. New England Patriots
23. New York Jets
26. Miami Dolphins
28. Buffalo Bills

Tony Dungy
4. New England Patriots
21. New York Jets
23. Miami Dolphins
25. Buffalo Bills

Charean Williams
5. New England Patriots
16. New York Jets
27. Miami Dolphins
30. Buffalo Bills

Jeff Legwold
4. New England Patriots
15. New York Jets
24. Miami Dolphins
27. Buffalo Bills

Ira Kaufman
3. New England Patriots
16. Miami Dolphins
22. New York Jets
26. Buffalo Bills

Bob Glauber
4. New England Patriots
17. New York Jets
27. Miami Dolphins
31. Buffalo Bills

Rick Gosselin
6. New England Patriots
23. New York Jets
24. Miami Dolphins
25. Buffalo Bills

Jim Miller
3. New England Patriots
21. Buffalo Bills
25. New York Jets
27. Miami Dolphins

John Czarnecki
3. New England Patriots
17. Buffalo Bills
23. Miami Dolphins
26. New York Jets

Pat Kirwan
3. New England Patriots
23. New York Jets
25. Miami Dolphins
27. Buffalo Bills

Alex Marvez
2. New England Patriots
20. New York Jets
22. Miami Dolphins
27. Buffalo Bills

My opinion, Bills and Dolphins are better than the rankings and the Jets are worse than their rankings.

I wonder how these people act if Miami happens to beat the MIGHTY Patriots week 1.

I wonder how these people act if Miami happens to beat the MIGHTY Patriots week 1.

I think we have a pretty good chance to be a playoff team this year, but I'm not buying in on a week 1 victory against the Cheaters.

I think we have a pretty good chance to be a playoff team this year, but I'm not buying in on a week 1 victory against the Cheaters.

I'm buying it, just like I bought it week 14 last year.

Bellicheat shouldn't have too much film on "this" offense to work with, and I fully expect Wake/OV to pull a Malachi Crunch and turn Marcia into a lawn-chair.

Back
Top Bottom