Apologies | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apologies

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
I want to apologize to everyone on here for my negativity on draft day, I guess I was just waiting for that sexy pick to come along (pitta, Hernandez, mccluster) but after reviewing the draft I think we did a good job, I ripped on AJ Edds but he is a good player and great in coverage so that is my bad, the only reach we made was Nolan Carrol in the 5th round but if he never broke his leg scouts were saying the kid could go in the 2nd or 3rd and some even said maybe a late first rounder, I was a little disappointed we did not get an athletic TE but getting Marshall opens up are TE's that much more, and I was hoping we were going to kid a leon washington type of back that can return kicks and catch some screens but maybe sheets can be that guy and I'm hearing grice-mullins is going to be that guy, but all in all I would give this draft a solid B+, so again sorry to all and lets go Phins in 2010!

its all good man, draft day is an emotional time for alot of people

I want to apologize to everyone on here for my negativity on draft day, I guess I was just waiting for that sexy pick to come along (pitta, Hernandez, mccluster) but after reviewing the draft I think we did a good job, I ripped on AJ Edds but he is a good player and great in coverage so that is my bad, the only reach we made was Nolan Carrol in the 5th round but if he never broke his leg scouts were saying the kid could go in the 2nd or 3rd and some even said maybe a late first rounder, I was a little disappointed we did not get an athletic TE but getting Marshall opens up are TE's that much more, and I was hoping we were going to kid a leon washington type of back that can return kicks and catch some screens but maybe sheets can be that guy and I'm hearing grice-mullins is going to be that guy, but all in all I would give this draft a solid B+, so again sorry to all and lets go Phins in 2010!

Wow...the similarities between you and Mel Kiper Jr. are UNCANNY!

Are you guys related or are you him?

just thinking about how bad our 2007 draft was its just painful...Ted Ginn and then John Beck?

I guess you really shouldnt compare current drafts to that one because every draft will look good/successful...

I like to apologize as well but I haven't been able to log on since 2 days before the Draft ...

And by the looks of it,(at how many peeps are online) ...
I not the only one....Thousands of My FINHEAVEN BROTHERS
ARE STILL LOCKED OUT ......

clear.gif

FINHEAVEN YOU FAIL US ....(but I stilllove it here) ..
I mean I think I need to DONATE SOME CASH HERE OR WHAT????
Where do I sign up ....seriously

Maybe you fail Finheaven? Many of us have been able to log on fine.

after digging through the net we found that an ad provider was hosing it up for everyone. even if you don't see the ad it could've messed with your log in attempts. I hate necessary evils.

Don't sweat the overreaction bro, like everyone said, it happens a lot during the draft. I remember last season I was like WHAT! when Miami selected Brian Hartline right after Pat Turner. I wasn't angry about the pick, but majorly confused that they'd spend two picks in a row on Mel-described 'reaches' when we had other issues to attend to. Low and behold Turner doesn't do squat and Hartline goes out there and is quickly becoming one of my favorite Dolphins. It's hard to fight your initial reaction to something, but give all the kids time and see how it goes. I doubt they all make big impacts, but history shows with this Front Office that AT LEAST a couple of these kids will make a big splash in their first year. It's all good bro!

after digging through the net we found that an ad provider was hosing it up for everyone. even if you don't see the ad it could've messed with your log in attempts. I hate necessary evils.

Thanks Wildbill ...

But serously there are still Poster unable to log on.....
I actually create 3 other log on names once I close
the page ..I was Lock out again

ps: by the Way delete out Mia4everJr. ,Mia4everSr.,Mia4everSr..

Back
Top Bottom