Apology to the Dolphin Defense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apology to the Dolphin Defense

SpaceMountain16

Disgruntled
Reaction score
As the title states....

I was wr....wro....well i was not right with my critique of the Dolphin defense. Calling them all around putrid. Saying that they were awful, even on run defense. With an effort like yesterday they deserve to be commended. Pressuring Cassel all day, getting a turn over, completely shutting Randy Moss down. Very impressive.

Granted they still have a long way to go, especially that secondary who i am still not confident in. But i'd at least like to apologize to the front 7!

bro why does everyone make these threads sorry to so and so. you dont need to apology. look how they played week 2 and week 1. they had it coming off of 1 game u are gyonig to say they are great? ever heard of having a good game?

plus look at Patriots D they dindt play wiht energy and on that 62 yard run by RB wilfork put zero effort on satele u can see it.

bro why does everyone make these threads sorry to so and so. you dont need to apology. look how they played week 2 and week 1. they had it coming off of 1 game u are gyonig to say they are great? ever heard of having a good game?

plus look at Patriots D they dindt play wiht energy and on that 62 yard run by RB wilfork put zero effort on satele u can see it.

Yeah but i made a thread saying Andre Goodman would literally be spanked on national TV by Randy Moss. An execution i believe i called it. That obviously wasn't the case. Moss certainly was held in check, as was the entire Patriots offense. I know yesterdays game didn't change anything in terms of the talent on this football team, and i expect that the defense will end up frustrating us even more as the season goes on, but i have to give credit to them for beating the Patriots as soundly as they did.

Me to. Iv been doubting porter, henning, our offensive line, and our secondary. But they all proved me wrong in one game. thank god

Back
Top Bottom