Appeal to Rating Points | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Appeal to Rating Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

phinfanfrommd

Rickys Dealer
Reaction score
Who could i talk to to ask for an appeal to my warning points. i recieved warning points because my brother wanted to be a douche and sign up for this forum to talk smack. I joked around like once, but never used profanity or anything bad. VickATL7LP (the name he registered and was deleted) is my brother, LP are his initials, my initials are DP, as I discussed in my orginal post explaining how i was named after the great dan marino. I can prove this somehow. that means that my warning points are not accurate because I was not using two usernames and posting innaproporate messages. regardless, i apology for the garbage my brother put on this great forum. these warning points are affecting my posts. i like this forum and dont want to change.

phinfanfrommd said:
Who could i talk to to ask for an appeal to my warning points. i recieved warning points because my brother wanted to be a douche and sign up for this forum to talk smack. I joked around like once, but never used profanity or anything bad. VickATL7LP (the name he registered and was deleted) is my brother, LP are his initials, my initials are DP, as I discussed in my orginal post explaining how i was named after the great dan marino. I can prove this somehow. that means that my warning points are not accurate because I was not using two usernames and posting innaproporate messages. regardless, i apology for the garbage my brother put on this great forum. these warning points are affecting my posts. i like this forum and dont want to change.

I brought your question to the attention of the administrators of this site. Rarely are warning points appealed and then reversed. They're not given quickly and/or easily.

That said, I would suggest that in future, you put a password on your computer so that your brother will not be able to further damage your reputation here at finheaven. I don't understand how you believe that the warning points are affecting your posts. One has nothing to do with the other. You can still post, however, once your points get to 100% you will be banned for a pre-determined amount of time.

Your points will come off 8/20 if you have no other incidents.:wink: Just be a good member and they will be gone before you know it.:D

im sorry but your account is your responsiblity. Your points will go away 30 days after being issues. You say the Warrning points are effecting you post? How so? Stay in line and nothing will go wrong.

They go away after 90 days? Thats funny, because im still at 30% even after my warning expired and i havent heard a word back from the Mod who issued it after i PM'ed him about it this week.

Just FYI

:EDIT:
I just noticed it had only been 30 days, but my warning had expired. Sorry for the confusion.

MoFinz said:
They go away after 90 days? Thats funny, because im still at 30% even after my warning expired and i havent heard a word back from the Mod who issued it after i PM'ed him about it this week.

Just FYI

:EDIT:
I just noticed it had only been 30 days, but my warning had expired. Sorry for the confusion.

Taken care of.

Mindwarp said:
im sorry but your account is your responsiblity. Your points will go away 30 days after being issues. You say the Warrning points are effecting you post? How so? Stay in line and nothing will go wrong.

i understand what your saying, but he did not gain access to my account. he made a completely new and seperate account. I guess you think it was the same person cause its on one IP Address? Im not sure how you concluded that but i had no control over him signing up for this forum, he just signed up and told me to check my thread becuase someone responded. thanks

phinfanfrommd said:
i understand what your saying, but he did not gain access to my account. he made a completely new and seperate account. I guess you think it was the same person cause its on one IP Address? Im not sure how you concluded that but i had no control over him signing up for this forum, he just signed up and told me to check my thread becuase someone responded. thanks
You replied to "his" posts just minutes after they were posted around 2am EST. The warning points aren't going to be removed until they expire.

byroan said:
You replied to "his" posts just minutes after they were posted around 2am EST. The warning points aren't going to be removed until they expire.

i understand that, he was sitting right next to me.

do you really think that after 100 posts i just decided to act like a dick? and than return to normal? you need to look into it more, its upsetting that my younger brothers actions have affected my rating, im not lying i have no reason to, its not like im a first time user who just wanted to come one and mess things up,

phinfanfrommd said:
do you really think that after 100 posts i just decided to act like a dick? and than return to normal? you need to look into it more, its upsetting that my younger brothers actions have affected my rating, im not lying i have no reason to, its not like im a first time user who just wanted to come one and mess things up,

I'm certain now that you're arguing the point that you will not lose your points until they expire. You're also starting to get a tad abusive, which could earn you more. I suggest that you just chill out and continue to enjoy the boards based on our TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom