Apple Pay | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apple Pay

Superself

If you want to, we can supply you.
Club Member
Reaction score
I plan to donate and reviewed the options and noticed the sure doesn't accept apple pay.
Will this be supported in the future? I have to admit that I feel more secure using it and the convenience of not having to pull out your card for a transaction is a huge comfort. I'm spoiled, I know .

I plan to donate and reviewed the options and noticed the sure doesn't accept apple pay.
Will this be supported in the future? I have to admit that I feel more secure using it and the convenience of not having to pull out your card for a transaction is a huge comfort. I'm spoiled, I know .
Why do you want to pay with apples? :lol:

I'm not an admin and don't deal with donations, but you can donate via PayPal without having to pull out a card. Isnt that close enough?

Back
Top Bottom