AquaInferno is on his last leg here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AquaInferno is on his last leg here

AquaInferno

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah so now my warning level is 80%.
20% for telling a bunch of annoying people: Everyone stfu
20% for posting in the main forum instead of gaming when it was a VERY fine line and could have passed for a main forum topic :shakeno:
40% for tellin someone off, <---- I know I earned this one :lol:

I'm askin all of you to try not to quote me and talk **** sometimes it gets me worked up and I earn 40% :tantrum: Yeah... Mods please be easy on me, my only real offense was that last 40% since I clearly told dude what the deal was. I don't wanna be kicked outta here since this is what I do at work all day, you guys don't even know..
So does another 20% mean the death of AI?

don't do anything that would get you a warning? i'm still at 0%, doesn't seem that hard to do.

UF Fin Kat said:
don't do anything that would get you a warning? i'm still at 0%, doesn't seem that hard to do.

Was 6 months before I got my 1st warning, you haven't cleared that hurddle yet. But like I said, only 1 of the 3 warnings did I REALLY get wreckless and I REALLY earned. The other 2 well I'm still feeling skeptical about, especially one in particular.

AquaInferno said:
Yeah so now my warning level is 80%.
20% for telling a bunch of annoying people: Everyone stfu
20% for posting in the main forum instead of gaming when it was a VERY fine line and could have passed for a main forum topic :shakeno:
40% for tellin someone off, <---- I know I earned this one :lol:

I'm askin all of you to try not to quote me and talk **** sometimes it gets me worked up and I earn 40% :tantrum: Yeah... Mods please be easy on me, my only real offense was that last 40% since I clearly told dude what the deal was. I don't wanna be kicked outta here since this is what I do at work all day, you guys don't even know..
So does another 20% mean the death of AI?

Yep, that's what it means.

But look at the bright side, two of your points expire on the 2oth of this month. :D

AquaInferno said:
Was 6 months before I got my 1st warning, you haven't cleared that hurddle yet. But like I said, only 1 of the 3 warnings did I REALLY get wreckless and I REALLY earned. The other 2 well I'm still feeling skeptical about, especially one in particular.

You mentioned that the thread that was posted in the wrong forum was questionable, that would have been this one...
AquaInferno said:
I made this trade in a Madden franchise league with someone just now, here are the trade details:

Raiders Get

Madison - CB 90
Boston - WR 85
Spragan - LOLB 80

Dolphins Get

Porter - WR 89
Standford Routt - CB 74
1st Rd Pick.

Granted the season hasn't started I will take a first round pick whenever I can get one! Just wondering who would like something like this and who wouldn't. Sure would be nice to have Chambers, Porter, Booker. I only took Routt because he's fast and young.

I'm kinda having trouble seeing that fine line. :wink:

inFINSible said:
Yep, that's what it means.

Two of your points expire on the 2oth of this month. :D

I know I'm shakin till then. I can easily avoid tellin people off to grab 40%.. But 20%'s are easy to earn from what I've seen this past month. But in this month I've earned 80% :eek: Not a single warning ever till this month, not even a post by a mod givin me a slap on the wrist. I usually am on good behavior, but 20%... ****... So cussing, how much does that give me, like I notice d*** isn't picked up by the filter, what if I let that slip? 20%?? I'm just wondering cause if you haven't noticed, getting banned is NOT one of my objectives. I wanna get to 0% so I can breathe easy around here again. I might not be making many more topics till I get to a low %. I notice the word increase under the description of my warning. Is there anything I can do to get myself a nice lil decrease? Somehow get to 40% without havin to hold my breath.

AquaInferno said:
I know I'm shakin till then. I can easily avoid tellin people off to grab 40%.. But 20%'s are easy to earn from what I've seen this past month. But in this month I've earned 80% :eek: Not a single warning ever till this month, not even a post by a mod givin me a slap on the wrist. I usually am on good behavior, but 20%... ****... So cussing, how much does that give me, like I notice d*** isn't picked up by the filter, what if I let that slip? 20%?? I'm just wondering cause if you haven't noticed, getting banned is NOT one of my objectives. I wanna get to 0% so I can breathe easy around here again. I might not be making many more topics till I get to a low %. I notice the word increase under the description of my warning. Is there anything I can do to get myself a nice lil decrease? Somehow get to 40% without havin to hold my breath.
Finheaven has a member named Capt. Dick, you want us to filter the man's name??

My advice would be to make sure you're talking to a Richard before you use the word.

You'll be down to 60% in a week.

I don't know how you'd get any lower than that. :dunno:

inFINSible said:
You mentioned that the thread that was posted in the wrong forum was questionable, that would have been this one...

I'm kinda having trouble seeing that fine line. :wink:

Is this a good real world trade? Warning! Madden Warning!

That is the fine line, what I put in the title. I wanted to know what people thought if it went down in real life. I PMMed the guy that warned me explaining this and heard nothing back, he musta just deleted my PM. I knew it was a toss up, but it's offseason, the news was slow, and I was seeing way more off topicness in the main forum than this. I actually wanted to know what people thought if this happened in Early 05. I don't care anymore tho, I just care about this lil 20% I got on my back because of it. This is all bold becase it won't unbold. I tried my best to unbold this... oh well

Alright, i took 2 points away....with the 2 you lose on the 2oth, you'll be down to 60%....go easy on the mods 'til then, okay? :wink:

AquaInferno said:

I've been here 4 years and i have never been warned
So IMO it isnt that hard to stay out of trouble

FinFan72 said:
I've been here 4 years and i have never been warned
So IMO it isnt that hard to stay out of trouble
That's because he was specifically targeted for harassment by the evil staff.

You're just lucky your name hasn't been drawn.....yet :evilmod:

inFINSible said:
That's because he was specifically targeted for harassment by the evil staff.

You're just lucky your name hasn't been drawn.....yet :evilmod:

I can tell you that it happens!!!!!!!!!!

Especialy if you ask for it:tantrum:

:wpat:

And you know, in the end what it comes down to is, FinHeaven isn't for everybody.

We run a tighter ship here than other places. We think that's a huge part of the reason 16,000 people felt comfortable enough to sign up for membership here, and probably 2-3 times that many view the site without memberships - because they can come here and not hear the hostile crap they hear on other sites. Because their children can come here and not be exposed to cursing and vileness.

But some people don't like that, they want looser rules; and that's fine, because nobody is forced to be here. Everybody has choices, and there's a place for each of us somewhere. It's no shame at all if somebody's place turns out to be somewhere else.

It's just a matter of what kind of community you want to belong to.

Back
Top Bottom