AquaInferno is on his last leg here | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AquaInferno is on his last leg here

inFINSible said:
Alright, i took 2 points away....with the 2 you lose on the 2oth, you'll be down to 60%....go easy on the mods 'til then, okay? :wink:

Thanks for that. I was gonna say that earlier, but I had a temp ban for some reason. Luckily it was lifted because I had something I wanted to post ASAP.

inFINSible said:
That's because he was specifically targeted for harassment by the evil staff.

:oldman:

Back in my day, the evil staff was much better about targeting the membership for random harrassment. You noob mods are falling down on the job.

these place seems like its run by the fcc some times..i cant believe i got warning points for saying "i dont care"

Slappy8800 said:
these place seems like its run by the fcc some times..i cant believe i got warning points for saying "i dont care"

Moderating is a tough job. I was one here at one time.
As a Mod you gotta make a call when its needed. No one can be 100% correct each and every time. Its really that simple.
Hell, I've got warning points...kinda proud of um.

BB

inFINSible said:
That's because he was specifically targeted for harassment by the evil staff.

You're just lucky your name hasn't been drawn.....yet :evilmod:

:lol:....................................:confused:......................................:(

Jimmy James said:
:oldman:

Back in my day, the evil staff was much better about targeting the membership for random harrassment. You noob mods are falling down on the job.

Hey, times were simpler. We got bored back then. :tongue: ;)

UF Fin Kat said:
don't do anything that would get you a warning? i'm still at 0%, doesn't seem that hard to do.

yea really.why is it so hard

Back
Top Bottom