Aqua's (Travis) App | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua's (Travis) App

Aqua4Ever04

Active Roster
Reaction score

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 160

Screen Name at Finheaven: Aqua4Ever04

How long have you been a member at FH?: Had a screen name in summer of '05 but the Aqua name came about in Decemeber of '05.

What city,State are you located in? : Kennewick, Washington

What would you like your primary position to be: WR

If needed what secondary position can you play?: Safety/Possibly emergency QB. (Very accurate but not good long ball thrower.)

Have you ever played organized football? if so explain.(please do not lie, this is not a requirement to make the team):
1 year of high school football
Pick up games with my buddies every Sunday (Saturday during NFL season)

Explain your Offensive philosophy:

10 yards at a time. West coast style, strong running game, lots of quick slants and quick outs. Once you've frustrated and tired the defense, hit them over the top with they least expect it.

Explain your Defensive philosophy: Cover 2. Sit back in my zone as a safety, bait the QB into trying to squeez the ball in someplace and using my closing speed to make a play

Can you donate any money to the travel fund?:
Only a little bit but yes.

What Jersey number would you like to wear?: 4

If that number is not available, what other number would you like?: 84

third choice?: 6

I consider myself a hybrid mix of Wes Welker and Chris Chambers. I have the acrobatic ability and body control of Chris Chambers, but I'm a solid chain moving option.

When is the next game? If I get on the team I'm going to get back into my playing shape and bulk up a little. This is probably one of the coolest things ever, Finheaven is the best!

The Next game is in Sept, But I am not sure on the Roster who will actually be going to the game

everyone and their mother wants to get time in at QB, where were all these people last time? :lol:

welcome aboard :)

everyone and their mother wants to get time in at QB, where were all these people last time? :lol:

welcome aboard :)

I played QB all the way up till high school. I didn't have the arm to execute our offense though. Thanks man. :hi5:

I've played a bit of QB. Some in high school some in the league I'm in now.

Right on man, I'm guessing that's you in the avy correct?

It's kind of like little league baseball. All the best atheletes played shortstop and pitched. In football, you play QB or RB. No offense to the big boys in the trenches. :wink:

Right on man, I'm guessing that's you in the avy correct?

It's kind of like little league baseball. All the best atheletes played shortstop and pitched. In football, you play QB or RB. No offense to the big boys in the trenches. :wink:

yup, that's me. I'm definitely a better WR though.

Back
Top Bottom