Aquavision: Best Locker Room Celebration I've seen this season! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquavision: Best Locker Room Celebration I've seen this season!

Thank you. I am the antithesis of gangsta.

Just because it's not part of white culture to chant positive praises for out team doesn't mean it's gangsta. Black culture has found its way in football and even though it might sound "gansta" it really is a way to boost the morale of a team that was crumbling as a franchise.

WHO RIDE?

The team rides

Who Ride?

Our team does!

Just because it's not part of white culture to chant positive praises for out team doesn't mean it's gangsta. Black culture has found its way in football and even though it might sound "gansta" it really is a way to boost the morale of a team that was crumbling as a franchise.

WHO RIDE?

The team rides

Who Ride?

Our team does!

yeah well said.

My 2 favorite lines from that video...

"How about number 8?"

and then later

"9 Sounds pretty good doesnt it"

I really like our coach. The guy is great.

WHO RIDE?

The team rides

Who Ride?

Our team does!

Er...hi there. Could you please expand a little on the bolded part of your quote?

I was not equating he word "gangsta" with any sort of racial culture. Please do not imply that I was. What I was trying to imply was that I was simply not cool enough to recognize what they were saying. That is all.

why cant i ever get my sound to work on aquavision...is it just me? and yes my volume is on!

I watched that alot last night. That gets me so so pumped up for Sunday to come around again.

That's beautiful!! It's like a HighSchool team pumped up in there. GO DOLPHINS!!!! ARRRRRGGHHHHH I can go wrestle a bear now LOL

www.miamidolphins.com

Its under the aquavision section. We're comming together as a team on a rapid pace.

anybody that questions whether peezy shouldnt be the leader on this team needs to step back, and realize speaking their mind in the media has no effect on the locker room. its grown men in there, they can handle themselves. but on the football field and preparing Peezy is a great great leader.

oh man.i could replay joey and the team gettin hype over and over

who ride? we ride!

lets ride on 3! lets ride!

Roth seems like the scariest person on earth, like crazy hahaha

I actually met Matt Roth a couple of seasons ago and he was one of the most nicest people I've met as far as sports figures go. He hung out with a bunch of us and had a great time! Much love to the Phinatic for hookin us up!

Back
Top Bottom