Aquavision: Henning - Best Interview Ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquavision: Henning - Best Interview Ever

rickyfan85

Rookie
Reaction score
Yes i said it.

www.miamidolphins.com

Click on Dan Henning Media Availability and watch a badass press conference.

I'm sorry but i doze off when Sparano and Pasqualoni have conferences. Henning is a "Man's Man." He's in your face, straight to the point, and funny. I wish we could throw him enough money so he never leaves Miami. We owe a tremendous amount of our success to that guy. Hey all you Floridians if you see that guy out make sure to buy him a Diet Pepsi. He deserves it.

Secondly, i'll go as far as to say that this ranks in my top 3 "Coach Press Conferences" of all time. The others i would havta say is

Jimmy Johnson's post game conference after winning the superbowl how he ripped on Jerry Jones like a mad man.

and

Jim Mora's infamous "Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs?" conference.

Thing i like about this one is he totally keeps it real (and positive, unlike the other two lol), and has alot of positive insights to share on how our team is developing and the classy, smart guys we have workin for us.

Jim Mora's "playoffs" rant wasn't even the best Jim Mora press conference. His best was when he said the team "couldn't do diddly-poo, on offense" and then he talked about how much the team sucked and what a horse-**** performance it was.

Jim Mora's "playoffs" rant wasn't even the best Jim Mora press conference. His best was when he said the team "couldn't do diddly-poo, on offense" and then he talked about how much the team sucked and what a horse-**** performance it was.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

My bad i thought that was the same one. Ned Flanders style haha!

haha, he's a fun one. I wonder who's backing up Ronnie in the Wildcat?? Has to be Ginn right? Can't see Williams, Cobbs, or Bess doing it.

I can't wait to see Ginn take a pitch from Ricky, who took the handoff from Ronnie who is now Ted's lead blocker going the opposite way.

That one is being saved for New England.

I can't wait to see Ginn take a pitch from Ricky, who took the handoff from Ronnie who is now Ted's lead blocker going the opposite way.

oh my goodness i think you might be right.

haha, he's a fun one. I wonder who's backing up Ronnie in the Wildcat?? Has to be Ginn right? Can't see Williams, Cobbs, or Bess doing it.

If you cant see Williams doing it you havent been watching closely enough :boohoo:

He's already taken the snap at QB in Wildcat. I saw it only once but hey i think thats once more than any of the other candidates. IMO he's a good no. 2 for the sake that his vision for running lanes is superb. As far as his ability to pass.....I can speak from experience he only puffs twice. J.K. Hopefully homie wont be puffin til retirement when it wont hurt us anymore!:wink:

That sounds like a sick play.

Originally Posted by The Ghost

It sounds totally sick....and i'm not trying to make ronnie out to be a cream puff but man if we could get any other dude to be a lead blocker it would help me sleep way better lol.

Props ghost your a creative one.

"Coach...What made the Mark brothers good"

Henning: "uuuuuu.....Marino"

LOL :lol: That was funny

If you cant see Williams doing it you havent been watching closely enough :boohoo:

He's already taken the snap at QB in Wildcat. I saw it only once but hey i think thats once more than any of the other candidates. IMO he's a good no. 2 for the sake that his vision for running lanes is superb. As far as his ability to pass.....I can speak from experience he only puffs twice. J.K. Hopefully homie wont be puffin til retirement when it wont hurt us anymore!:wink:

Haha, I guess I missed that one. I was coming from the POV that I'd rather have Ricky as the guy you have to watch because he might actually receive the handoff from the wildcat QB.

Maybe you're right. Now that I think about it some more, he's probably the best option for backup Wildcat QB. But he doesn't offer too much of a threat throwing the ball, whereas I believe Ginn has played some QB.

Haha, I guess I missed that one. I was coming from the POV that I'd rather have Ricky as the guy you have to watch because he might actually receive the handoff from the wildcat QB.

Maybe you're right. Now that I think about it some more, he's probably the best option for backup Wildcat QB. But he doesn't offer too much of a threat throwing the ball, whereas I believe Ginn has played some QB.

But bro, this is the NFL, not a pickup game of flag football. If your not a born and bred QB, you shouldnt even throw the ball. The defensive backs are too fast and too smart.

Ronnies only thrown one pass this season and granted, it was a freakin amazing pass because most full time QB's have a hard time throwing on the run and across their body at the same time and still be accurate, but it was only one time and i dont expect to see it much more often.

The things i heard after that first pats game was that Ronnie was throwing "dead ducks" in practice earliers that week. Those comments came from Sparano, Fasano, and Williams. So in short, Ronnie isnt much of a passing threat either....But thats o.k. because thats just one tiny dimension to the wildcat.

I'd be cool if we never throw out of the wildcat (unless its a flea flicker to penny like in Houston) unless the dude is SUPER open. Know what i'm sayin?

Back
Top Bottom