Aquavision Highlights | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquavision Highlights

IHearJimi

Representing the 515
Reaction score
I've watched every practice highlight and I've come to a interesting realization. They never show a player struggling. If Pennington & Henne are doing a specific drill, they cut before White does it. Then you read in the blogs that he was wild. The same goes for the TE. Only once have I seen Wilford push the sled. He couldn't move it, and later the clip was edited out. Today, you see them all push the sled, then Wilford gets ready and they cut. Take it for what it's worth, but if they don't show a player doing a specific drill, it's not a good sign.

That's why it's called highlights and not shadows.

That's my point. There's never a highlight of them. Ouch!

Thats cause the purpose of the sight is to promote the Dolphins. They only ever show good things.

Just like you won't see a negative article from Andy Cohen. I think he writes for the site. According to him, every practice is of Super Bowl quality and each player is bound from the pro bowl.

Thats why its kind of funny when people post articles from there saying how pumped the article got them. (although it usually excites me too, but I know I am a homer. =)

Back
Top Bottom