Aquavision: Shula praises Chad Pennington! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquavision: Shula praises Chad Pennington!

Here we go again.....Dude a ball could fly 10000000 miles per hour but if its inaccurate then whats the point?

That flea flicker pass he threw was not a dead duck in the sky, it had velocity and the perfect amount of touch. Not to mention pin point accuracy.

I know that but a ball can be thrown with perfect acuracy but arrive too slow allowing the coners to jump the route thats why we throw screens and 5 yard passes on 3rd and long. Im not bashing pennington im glad we have them but thats the one problem with him.

Well talk about condescending "fans."

I like CP, am glad we (long-standing Fins fans, that is) have him, appreciate what he does, BUT he is what he is in terms of arm-strength and darn well better make up for it in terms of leadership, smarts, and minimization of mistakes.

Talking about "clues," I'm just wondering if it's merely coincidence that someone with a CP avatar and a sig conjuring up painful memories, had joined FH, in August, just about the same time Chad was signed
...... something, say, as coincidental as an influx of new fans in April 07 after John Beck was drafted out of BYU who're now more or less (regretably for a number of reasons) largely invisible.

Can't help but wonder if behind this lecture to us less-aware-of-how-the NFL-works fans, there might be some sort of Pennyhomer hidden agenda.

Hmmmmm ya think?

To save time, is there a button that i can hit to thank you for all your posts at once? This is getting a bit too repetitive :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom