AquaVision | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AquaVision

Pandarilla 72

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has noticed this or not, but Barry (Gary?) Butel and Andy Kent are making me laugh. I've never seen Butel before, but it seems like Stephen M Ross is tinkering with the "production value" of Aquavision. The funny part to me is watching Andy Kent. This poor guy looks like he's a totally outclassed slob, next to Butel.
AT FIRST!

If you watch the very first training camp videos you will see Kent produce a look very similar to Sgt. Shulz from Hogan's Heroes ("I know NOTHINGGG!"). That's enough to make me laugh, but now he's beginning to get more comfortable with the back and forth. Whereas before it was like watching Chris Farley interview Paul McCartney (classic SNL). I'm fully expecting to see Andy Kent complete the transformation into a complete douchebag by the end of the season...:chuckle: I'm sorry, but the way Kent hammed it up when he was explaining that he "had" to be at a function with the Dolphins cheerleaders today was just priceless to me (he's low brow comedy king).

hh1-1.jpg

chrisfarleyimsorryidontspeak-1.jpg

I agree, not a fan of Andy Kent. He's a little more objective than say, Andy Cohen, but I remember one of Kent's first (might've even been the first) things he did for MD.com was to chronicle the Dolphins 2008 draft and do a live blog. Seemingly every other entry was what he had at the buffet line.

The practice highlights are utterly useless this TC. If I have to see the RBs and WRs catching lob passes one more time, I might just puke.

Can I agree with you about the production of the videos thus far; it is armature at best. Just doesn't do the AFC Champs Justices; not to mention the back ground music suxs too. Also seeing as I am sounding off on the productions of the videos on dolphins home page aquavision, sometime you can hear the question being ask'd and the video play back system lack to be desired. The audio is production lacks a lot to be desired. But as my GF likes to tell me all the time when I complain.. its better than nothing.. I think the webmaster of that page need to step up with the caliber of quality the Team itself is producing.

inclosing:
I think The Dolphins should air all there games live for $100 per season on there Home Page.

Anybody know why I can't get onto miamidolphins.com??? It's killin me. When I go to it, I get the...New web page coming Aug 15th or whatever the date is...click here to go to MD.com. I "click here" and it doesn't go. Last week when I went to the site, it was fine, but I couldn't watch any of the aquavision interviews or anything. Didn't work. Do I need to change some setting on my computer or something??? Anybody else have a problem with the site?
thanks

Anybody know why I can't get onto miamidolphins.com??? It's killin me. When I go to it, I get the...New web page coming Aug 15th or whatever the date is...click here to go to MD.com. I "click here" and it doesn't go. Last week when I went to the site, it was fine, but I couldn't watch any of the aquavision interviews or anything. Didn't work. Do I need to change some setting on my computer or something??? Anybody else have a problem with the site?
thanks

Forget about MiamiDolphins.com.. Just bookmark this link and you can bypass the home page on the main site and go straight to aquavision:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/aquavision/aquavision.asp?category=1&mediaid=42782

Save that.

Back
Top Bottom