Aquib Talib - Still Listed As a Dolphin - Fit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aquib Talib - Still Listed As a Dolphin - Fit?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He's 34. We did a deal to take his contract in exchange for a draft pick. With that said, he's still listed as a Dolphin. If he were to stick, how does he fit?

he's not listed as a Dolphin on the team site.

With that being said, I think our Corner room is pretty set (Im listing McCain at safety here)

By Jones
X
Noah Igby
Needham

and guys like Ken Webster, Jamal Perry (fka Jomal Wiltz), Tae Hayes, Ryan Lewis, Cordrea Tankersley will fight for the last 2 spots (unless we sign Logan Ryan, then these guys are all fighting for 1 which will go to Perry or Webster imo)

Wasn't he on a contract year when we acquired him??

He's 34. We did a deal to take his contract in exchange for a draft pick. With that said, he's still listed as a Dolphin. If he were to stick, how does he fit?

Listed where? His contract expired

Id certainly be careful relying on Yahoo and Wiki. Not only is his contract up, but the roster on dolphins.com was being updated within mins of draft picks being announced, id go with that over wikipedia personally.
Sure. So he's a FA I guess? I would think NFL.COM should be accurate. It says he's a Dolphin.

he's not listed as a Dolphin on the team site.

With that being said, I think our Corner room is pretty set (Im listing McCain at safety here)

By Jones
X
Noah Igby
Needham

and guys like Ken Webster, Jamal Perry (fka Jomal Wiltz), Tae Hayes, Ryan Lewis, Cordrea Tankersley will fight for the last 2 spots (unless we sign Logan Ryan, then these guys are all fighting for 1 which will go to Perry or Webster imo)
Logan wants 10mil plus a year. He’s not in their plans at that price.

Interested to see if Aqib is fully healthy and if he wants to continue playing? Both Coach Flo and new Defensive Coordinator, Josh Boyer coached him in New England. They know how good he was. However, we are now blessed with a lot of talent at CB and Aqib is 34 years old. He is an alpha dog - extreme competitor with a natural ability to intimidate.

Last edited:
anyone on the wrong side of 30 ain't coming here, period
has anyone on this thread paid attention to the offseason?

anyone on the wrong side of 30 ain't coming here, period
has anyone on this thread paid attention to the offseason?
I don't know what this response means. Varying sources list Talib as on the team including NFL.com. However the team site doesn't. So th question is if he is on the team how does he fit ON the team.

I don't know what this response means. Varying sources list Talib as on the team including NFL.com. However the team site doesn't. So th question is if he is on the team how does he fit ON the team.

...but he’s not

Back
Top Bottom