arc-allen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

arc-allen?

SweepeR

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
what are the possiblities of us picking up archuleta and will allen perhaps this offseason? i know we have a lot of money to spend but is it something taht can be done if we acquire peterson, T.O. and a hutchinson maybe?

Thats a nice list of players you want to pick up but you have to remember Saban does not really break into the Piggy Bank for anyone unless its a bargain or your a young developing player. So if a lot of those players want to come here and our willing to take paycuts I think we can add them to the roster.

peterson will probally end up here

maybe Hutchinson because we need an O-lineman

the others are unlikley

even though archuletta is a true SS id love to see in our uniform, and seems like a saban type player

I'm in Giants country and Will Allen is not that good, don't be fooled by him. I would love to ave Arch here though, he is a good hard player

i think arch woudl fit good with lance making a pretty decent duo. not sure but how are arch's tackling and cover skills?

SweepeR said:
what are the possiblities of us picking up archuleta and will allen perhaps this offseason? i know we have a lot of money to spend but is it something taht can be done if we acquire peterson, T.O. and a hutchinson maybe?

Adam Archuletta.....Will Allen.....Julian Peterson.....Steve Hutchinson......Terrell Owens.....

If we land even 2 of those 5....it would be a good off-season with what our draft class should add.

SweepeR said:
i think arch woudl fit good with lance making a pretty decent duo. not sure but how are arch's tackling and cover skills?

he's an ok cover guy but I wouldnt advise leaving him one on one with a guy ever, hes a true saftey, read the QB's eyes and break on the ball

and a great tackler

i thought you meant will allen of the bucs, who will be better than will allen of the giants

dcm said:
Adam Archuletta.....Will Allen.....Julian Peterson.....Steve Hutchinson......Terrell Owens.....

If we land even 2 of those 5....it would be a good off-season with what our draft class should add.

agree. I think a cutler 1st, 2nd. C/LB(depending on BPA/peterson or arrington pickup)/CB/S/DT would be a fit here. 3rd BPA here filling those holes left after the two picks and a 4th maybe on a WR. should be a nice draft. we can fill many holes through FA and the draft and patch up many problems that we had this year. QB, RB we have, OG, C, and alabi maybe our new LT next year, or moving carey to LT and pick up Bousch for our RT through FA and a SS or a CB then daniels to FS but i think he will become a good cb either way. DT could be Wright and traylor/carter if roth moves to DE with playing time and holliday as well. Dont forget guys, big man Sam Adams will be available this year as well. picture adams and traylor, my ooo my!

SweepeR said:
Dont forget guys, big man Sam Adams will be available this year as well. picture adams and traylor, my ooo my!

Sam Adams + Keith Traylor = RUN STOPPING DEFENSE

That would be a lethal combo Id love to see

Zach would have the best year of his career with those Guys keeping the O-lineman off him

and adams is only 32 and a great double team attracter so imagine the two together and that leaves taylor and carter to eat QB for breakfast and lunch

SweepeR said:
and adams is only 32 and a great double team attracter so imagine the two together and that leaves taylor and carter to eat QB for breakfast and lunch

and dinner, maybe a few snacks in between :lol:

Back
Top Bottom