Arcade Problem | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Arcade Problem

NMNB

Arcade Champ
Reaction score
I was playing Battle Pong, and when I finished playing (scored 2600), I pressed Submit, as usual. I got this message:

NMNB, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

OK, Space Invaders keeps timing out after I play it for a few minutes, and I also get the page:

NMNB, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Lately, when I play Pac-Man, after my game is done, it tries to transmit my score, but I get an Error message saying:

Mile High Fin, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And my score does NOT get recorded/registered.

I've been trying to get the High Score, and if I do, I don't want it to FAIL to transmit my score.

What's going on???? What's the problem, and how can I fix it?
:confused:

I just tried it and it worked for me. The system saved my high score (which wasn't anything to brag about) and put it into the system.

Celtkin said:
I just tried it and it worked for me. The system saved my high score (which wasn't anything to brag about) and put it into the system.

I think it's something going on with my account.

FYI, it's not every time, but maybe 60-70% of the time lately.
And, not just for High Scores, but any score.

Mile High Fin said:
I think it's something going on with my account.

FYI, it's not every time, but maybe 60-70% of the time lately.
And, not just for High Scores, but any score.

That's strange. I would recommend PM'ing an Admin about the problem but first try to log out of FH and delete your cookies and cache then log back in and try again.

ok, I've posted about this several times, but I guess people don't read what I post.

the 2nd thread (bumped before threads were merged)

NMNB said:
ok, I've posted about this several times, but I guess people don't read what I post.
Sorry...I'm sure it was nothing personal :lol:

Have you tried logging out, deleting your cookies and cache then logging back in to see if that fixes the problem?

I'll try it, but I don't think it'll help. I mean, some Arcade games do work.

I think the problem is on the site's end, just like with the clock, that when it shows up 20 minutes slow, it isn't because my computer has a saved page :lol:

NMNB said:
I'll try it, but I don't think it'll help. I mean, some Arcade games do work.

I think the problem is on the site's end, just like with the clock, that when it shows up 20 minutes slow, it isn't because my computer has a saved page :lol:

True. If that doesn't work, you'll probably need to PM an Admin

Celtkin said:
Sorry...I'm sure it was nothing personal :lol:

Have you tried logging out, deleting your cookies and cache then logging back in to see if that fixes the problem?

Well, I did that, and so far, so good.

4 games, no problems.

I'll monitor it going forward.

Mile High Fin said:
Well, I did that, and so far, so good.

4 games, no problems.

I'll monitor it going forward.

Great !! Thanks for the update

I have that problem but is extremely intermitent although since i suck at most of the games i don't concern myself with it :lol:

Also the babe jump game doesnt work

Back
Top Bottom