Archer our new DC (Sources indcate) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Archer our new DC (Sources indcate)

I am suprised that nobody has even read my updated news thread.

I am just giving you all the latest scoop that i heard.

phinphan11 said:

yes but i cannot give them to you. You may call me a lier but i am not allowed to post the sources or i could be cut from them.

phinphan11 said:
A source Monday said college assistants Kevin Steele (Florida State) and Mike Archer (Kentucky) were never offered the coordinator position when recently contacted by Dolphins coach Nick Saban

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8216631

I think that is a BS article that they posted on there. We all know that Archer was offered the DC job.

PhinDude88 said:
I think that is a BS article that they posted on there. We all know that Archer was offered the DC job.
Can't tell by me.. I, unlike you, do not have any sources. I only know what I read on the news services...

phinphan11 said:
Can't tell by me.. I, unlike you, do not have any sources. I only know what I read on the news services...
so does he.

fins2923 said:
so does he.

I dont think so bud. I have sources that i go to(not often) and that are about 85 percent of the time. I just hope that this isnt the 15 percent :(

Yeh Dolphin sources are giving information to 16 year old, when respected media members that have worked for the organization say theyve been cutoff recently. But you've got the source.

fins2923 said:
Yeh Dolphin sources are giving information to 16 year old, when respected media members that have worked for the organization say theyve been cutoff recently. But you've got the source.

Dont go up to flames cause i just told you i got sources. Chill man, i am just trying to help you all out with the stuff that i hear.

Back
Top Bottom