Archer our new DC (Sources indcate) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Archer our new DC (Sources indcate)

fins2923 said:
Yeh Dolphin sources are giving information to 16 year old, when respected media members that have worked for the organization say theyve been cutoff recently. But you've got the source.
dude, if he's wrong, he's wrong so what? **** happens

but if he's right, give him credit

besides there's nothing else to talk about now

Im not up in flames trust me, I just seriously doubt you. Didnt we used to have some policy where these "sources" people had to be confirmed? I remember Muck always having DCH, Section, and Boomer's back vouging for their source.

I am sorry, but I don't know what to believe. Two people have now stated that he was offered the job and accepted, but the media is reporting that he was never offered the job. I am so confused right now.

Nublar7 said:
I am sorry, but I don't know what to believe. Two people have now stated that he was offered the job and accepted, but the media is reporting that he was never offered the job. I am so confused right now.
Better go with the sources....

Dudeman said:
dude, if he's wrong, he's wrong so what? **** happens

but if he's right, give him credit

besides there's nothing else to talk about now

:clap: thanks dude

PhinDude88 said:
:clap: thanks dude
I am not 100% sold on what you are saying PhinDude88, but I really don't have anyway to question you. You have always been a great poster and from what I have seen would never make up crazy news. That is why I lean towards believing you. Just tell me, your "sources" are they NFL based?

Nublar7 said:
remember that Saban Interviews Archer thread? in that one, the tv station indicated that he wasn't offered the job at the time of the interview

I'm sure thats what sportsline was basing their report from

Nublar7 said:
I am not 100% sold on what you are saying PhinDude88, but I really don't have anyway to question you. You have always been a great poster and from what I have seen would never make up crazy news. That is why I lean towards believing you. Just tell me, your "sources" are they NFL based?

They are not NFL based, in fact they arent big sources and they do come up with the right stuff. They are just a source that are 85 percent of the time correct of sport stuff. Sometimes they make up bogus things, i just hope that this "rumor" if you want to call isnt.

it is 11:30 here so i am off to bed. I hope that you all dont take it that i am making this stuff up cause im not. Good night to you all and hopefully this whole messed up thing will sort out tommorow.

PhinDude88 said:
They are not NFL based, in fact they arent big sources and they do come up with the right stuff. They are just a source that are 85 percent of the time correct of sport stuff. Sometimes they make up bogus things, i just hope that this "rumor" if you want to call isnt.
Good guessers?

PhinDude88 said:

You see a fortune teller?

PhinDude88 said:
is his name ..... OUIJA? or were these the last letters left in your cereal bowl?

Back
Top Bottom