Archuleta Signs With Skins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Archuleta Signs With Skins

trate121hb

Go Heat!
Reaction score
Archuleta has signed with the skins....wow they have taylor and archuleta now....they are making quite a splask on free agency

i like archuleta but the skins always make a splash and are garbage all the time

trate121hb said:
Archuleta has signed with the skins....wow they have taylor and archuleta now....they are making quite a splask on free agency

link please

and to think they were one of the teams in the WORST cap-shape when FA started. they just spent 31 mill on Randle-El and now more on Archuleta. They traded for Lloyd and are working on a new contract with him. Snyder has deep pockets but their capologist has got to be one of the best to keep doing the maneuvering they are doing.

Well Taylor will be gone soon due to his 48 year charge so I wouldn't call them loaded or anything.

they paid way too much for archuleta...10 mil guaranteed!...thats what NO is offering Brees

finresurrection said:
and to think they were one of the teams in the WORST cap-shape when FA started. they just spent 31 mill on Randle-El and now more on Archuleta. They traded for Lloyd and are working on a new contract with him. Snyder has deep pockets but their capologist has got to be one of the best to keep doing the maneuvering they are doing.

That is what I was thinking. How are they able to keep signing all these guys to huge deals? Their always against the cap as it is.

they kill future cap, backloaded contratcs i guess, it'll eventually catch up to them...

NFL MVP for 2206 has to be the Skins Cap Guru, like you said how do they keep doing it, I thought this was set up to catch up to you after a while.

Back
Top Bottom