Archuleta Signs With Skins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Archuleta Signs With Skins

they were in major cap trouble before the CBA was signed. now they have money to spend (what else is new). the cap problems will hit home eventually.

Who the hell is Archuleta? And what is going on with Thug Taylor's court case. What a POS franchise. I hope they lose all 16. Freggin Snyder. That guy eats chit for breakfast.

okay, he's the white dude safety. I really thought he was some scrub QB, per some poster above. Skins suck. Can we move this thread to the NFL forum now...

greatwade said:
okay, he's the white dude safety. I really thought he was some scrub QB, per some poster above. Skins suck. Can we move this thread to the NFL forum now...

sry about posting in wrong forum.....did it too quickly

srchuleta is solid i didnt know it was 10 mil....that is way too much....i say we sign schulters keep bell and draft a guy like ko simpson if we can

we can get tye hill or cromartie and simpson we'll have a good secondary

big0mar said:
they paid way too much for archuleta...10 mil guaranteed!...thats what NO is offering Brees

YIKES--THAT MUCH!!! WHOA! Besides, Marlon McCree from Carolina is a WAAAY better player than Arhuletta...10 MIL guaranteed! GEEZ!

greatwade said:
Who the hell is Archuleta? And what is going on with Thug Taylor's court case. What a POS franchise. I hope they lose all 16. Freggin Snyder. That guy eats chit for breakfast.
if i had to guess it'd prolly be pretzels for breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom