Are any of the Phins' remaining preseason games on national TV? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are any of the Phins' remaining preseason games on national TV?

Maggot Brain

Trade Bait
Reaction score
I'm sure this subject has been addressed previously somewhere, but I'm feeling lazy and would rather have someone in the know just tell me as opposed to researching it myself. I seem to remember something about either the Atlanta or New Orleans game on ESPN or MNF. Please Advise.

Yes the Atlanta game will be televised nationally. Friday 8-22 on CBS at 8 pm on CBS.

Yes, I believe CBS will run the game on its CBS channel, which I think some still call it CBS. Wait one sec, let me call up my local CBS affilitate..................................................................................................... Yup it's still called CBS. Ahh good 'ol CBS, boy we go way back to the early days of CBS. Shibbie.

I'm not sure which network, just some entity that has an acronym of something er other. Dammit, my memory is fading to dust. Sometimes when I can't recall something, I turn to CBS, for some reason CBS helps me find answers to life's problems. The other day, it helped me with that "not so fresh feeling."

All I'm trying to figure out is, what station will the Dolphins/Falcons game be on?? And will it be shown nationally??

Originally posted by Muck
All I'm trying to figure out is, what station will the Dolphins/Falcons game be on?? And will it be shown nationally??

nobody has really answered that question yet Muck... some seem to be evading, while others offer clues, yet no real answer. Is there a book, or publication somewhere that may tell us the real truth when gameday nears?

Muck and all: Aug. 15th-Jackson. 7:30 Ch.4 Aug.22-Atlanta 8:00 Ch.4/12--but it might be subject to blackout rules cause it's at home. Muck you shouldn't be affected by this. Aug.28 at N.O., 8:00 Ch.4

Still no answer. I guess we'll just have to find out on gameday. Lets just hope it's televised.

When someone finds out if the game will be on tv, can they let me know? And what is this thing called TV anyway?

Are you crazy or what? I gave the time, day, and channel what else do ya want? Free tickets? Free beer? Free parking?(jk)

All we're trying to find out is if the game is on TV and, if so, what channel.

Back
Top Bottom