Are Bad Are The Injuries For Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Bad Are The Injuries For Miami?

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Lets see we got:

*William Hayes sidelined still with the hamstring.*

*Jake Brendel still not practicing much because of the calf injury. He could be a roster cut.*

*Marqueis Gray and Kalen Ballage are in the concussion protocol which is always a touchy injury to deal with.*

*Tony Lippett with a nagging ankle injury still.*

*Mike Hull still out for a few more weeks with the MCL sprain.*

*Devante Parker with his middle finger, might as well consider him crippled.*

*Kenny Stills with an ankle issue.*

*Jordan Phillips has a shoulder concern.*

I think the most worrisome one for me is the Kenny stills one. If he has to miss any time, this offense will really be dink and dunk to 2 FGs a game. Overall should injuries be a concern right now?

i'm skittish even discussing injuries. compared with what we are used to, we have had none yet.

No Achilles, no ACL seems pretty healthy overall. Of course concussions never a good thing as can show up as CTE down the road.

No one out for the season for Miami though right?

Hull's injury seems most serious (injured MCL). He's not out for the season, but don't know when he'll be back.

Next is probably DeVante. Broken finger, about a four week recovery time. Should be back for week one or two.

Meh most of these players miss some time every year to be expected. We are ok for now injury wise.

much better than last year. We could become the healthiest team ever to not make the playoffs.....lol

Back
Top Bottom