Are both our 2013 starting tackles already on the roster? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are both our 2013 starting tackles already on the roster?

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So if Jake leaves Martin will probably move to left tackle and he will need to replaced on the right. I have heard quite a few whispers from team sources and journalists saying that the team have been putting a hell of a lot of work into developing Will Yeatman. Apparently throughout his two years on the roster physically he has massively improved and Philbin has been very impressed with his play in training. Does anyone else think the plan could be to bring him into the lineup rather than drafting/signing a starting tackle?

I wouldn't be so sure of them using this as plan A. However we still need to draft and find 1 or 2 guys in FA to bolster our depth and push guys in camp.

if you read the tea leaves ... it leaves one to believe that that is at a minimum a course of action ... unfortunately, only the FO knows where he is at this point. All we know is the alleged excitement about what the progression they have seen by the end of the season. Really, if I am Ireland - I am signing one of the free agents to play RT ... such as Andre Smith from CINCI. I do believe that Martin will come in camp stronger and ready to play LT at a minimum of 'average' this year. I do NOT want to see Martin in any sort of plan to play RT .... whatever happens with Yeatman is purely a bonus in my view ... maybe he play G!

Maybe. But we need two new guards. At the least shift cogs to the right side. hoping samuda can step up this year.

Either way we need to bring in at least one OG and one OT via FA/draft.

My vote would be sign Levitre and FA and sign an OT with 3B pick.

Back
Top Bottom