Are Day-After Press Conferences Still Scheduled For Today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Day-After Press Conferences Still Scheduled For Today?

nyashfan

For Earth Below
Reaction score
I assume Joe left for his father's funeral. I wasn't sure if the coordinators will speak.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 2m2 minutes ago
Coyle says he's only been involved in a couple shutouts in his years in the NFL. He said it's tough cause most NFL kickers are solid.

I find this funny in a bad way

Coyle on a bunch of top 5 defensive stats: We're only halfway through. We've got a few dicey ones on the horizon.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 3m3 minutes ago
#Dolphins DC Kevin Coyle said their defense is tough to move the ball against when everyone is executing.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 58s58 seconds ago
"Every level of our defense is playing well," Kevin Coyle said of the Dolphins defense. "The linebacker play has improved."

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 29s30 seconds ago
Coyle: Since the KC game, "our overall execution" has changed. "Maybe it was a wakeup call for everybody."

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 24s24 seconds ago
#Dolphins DC Kevin Coyle said finishing No. 1 in total defense would be "great." But playing "winning defense" is most important

Coyle says he's only been involved in a couple shutouts in his years in the NFL. He said it's tough cause most NFL kickers are solid.

I find this funny in a bad way

Funny and sad.

Chargers never got close to even try a kick after their first drive.

Funny and sad.

Chargers never got close to even try a kick after their first drive.

That was backward slap at Sturgis :brewskis: He has been better on the kickoff depth but still hold my breath when he comes out for a FG attempt.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m1 minute ago
#Dolphins OC Bill Lazor says offense still needs to trust each other. No. 1 thing they still need to work on.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 42s42 seconds ago
"It is easy to say, but to do it on the field is hard," Bill Lazor said of the offense's level of trust.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 26s27 seconds ago
Lazor on Tannehill: "There's no teacher like experience." And that experience has made him better.

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 21s21 seconds ago
Lazor: My job is to introduce new things, push (Tannehill) harder but not call them into he's ready for them.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 32s33 seconds ago
"He seems to be reacting a little bit, more naturally," Bill Lazor said of Ryan Tannehill. Lazor said now his job is to throw more at him.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 20s21 seconds ago
Lazor said he continues to see improvement from Dallas Thomas.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m1 minute ago
"From the beginning of the season, when you watch Ryan's good plays, his good plays are good enough," Lazor "More good plays, less bad ones"

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 16s17 seconds ago
#Dolphins OC Bill Lazor said he doesn't have any update on RB Lamar Miller. But Daniel Thomas and Damian Williams have played "quite a bit."

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 34s35 seconds ago
#Dolphins OC Bill Lazor said rookie WR Jarvis Landry makes plays that energizes the rest of the offense.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 32s33 seconds ago
#Dolphins OC Bill Lazor said he hasn't talked to WR Mike Wallace yet on what it's like to THROW a deep ball.

Back
Top Bottom