Are Dolphins Games Televised In Ft.Myers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins Games Televised In Ft.Myers

mikefinfan

Die hard Fins Fan
Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if Fins Games are televised in ft.myers...I am wondering cuz im goin to college over there....i live in broward now so they are always on, but does anyone know about ft.myers

yeahh i live here and yeah they do, on cbs. most every game, if not go to a sports bar, not a problem dude. i used to live in broward for most of my life n i moved here n its good, im still keepin up with the fins lol

If you're going to be living on campus at FGCU I'd find someone with cable or a bar to go to.
I went there for a year (absolutely hated the school, city, and everything surrounding it, but that's unrelated) and found that oftentimes they'd be showing Bucs games on TV depending on who the Fins are playing that week.

Naples/Fort Myers is Dolphin territory, but any further north, like in Bradenton or Sarasota, is Buccaneer/Jaguar territory (because you're in Tampa TV markets now). The Dolphins made it clear this past offseason they want the Naples/Fort Myers market, with all the community outreach programs and the Dolphins fan bus things they pulled last season.

The CBS affiliate is WINK, and the FOX affiliate is WFTX.

Not only do we get to see all the regular season games, we get all the pre-season, too!

thats great news....now i know at least i wont be deprived of my beloved Miami Dolphins!

Only games we don't get is when the Dolphins play an away NFC team and there is a competing Bucs game. Generally about one game per year is not broadcast. Also, if the stadium formerly known as Joe Robbie does not sell out we are within the 150 mile blackout zone.

Ft. Myers checkin in here and we got every game last season..... I usually make a huge bowl of chicken nachos and have some fellow fin fans over to watch the game on my 62in TV....

Only time you'll get screwed is when Tampa plays on CBS for whatever reason, although even then they usually will play it on channel 6 or something..but it has a horrible picture. I assume you're going to FGCU?

yea i am...and just wanted to make sure i would miss a minute of the FINS

i go to USF in tampa and even we get most of the dolphins games. the jags are never ever on. i probably miss like 2 fins games because they like to show some nature **** instead. during those times i go to like gators dockside or whatever.

Fins are on most of the time for sure. The Bucs are the only interference and with us winning more these days than the Bucs that has helped also.

Back
Top Bottom