Are Dolphins' Ireland and Sparano safe? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins' Ireland and Sparano safe?

Tell me how much Wake liked him last season?
Oh, Marshall sure love him now!
Henne for sure...he got rest and watched Pen played and knows he got total support when TS face the press and only blamed the coaching.

C'mon, get real!!!!
The players still play only because they are getting a pay check and being a professional.

1292091718397-1.png

nice font

Anyway, when you look around the league, and how crucial good QB play is to win, I think it's a testament to Sparano, our players, and the FO that were still a winning team considering the inconsistency at QB we've had throughout the year.

This thread is simply brilliant. Now you want to fire Ireland and Sparano because I guess they have become "progress stoppers". Why don't you throw in Brian Gaine while you're at it and anyone else who can be linked to Parcells because they've done such a "horrible" job. Talk about a short memory! Oh what a bunch we've got here.

Promote Nolan to HC. Nolan has balls. Tony won't regain his and will remain ultra conservative and afraid to take chances to score TDs.
Pay big bucks for OC and redo the complete offensive staff.
Defensive staff is ok.
Ireland gets one more year but force him to draft a playmaker or QB in round 1.

Nolan as hc--no thanks..he was god awful in sf

TS isn't going no where! Unless Ross wants a big name like Gruden or Cowher.

Other then that to compare him to Wanny that sucked at drafting players or make this team actually achieve and run our best RB into the ground, um nah TS is gonna be fine. Wanny destroyed this team in the long run, TS is building a team that couldn't get any worse in 1-15 to a respectable team.

Also TS isn't scared to throw out any trash or any players that underachieve under them. They have been very agressive I. Getting a playmaker WR Marshall, Ilb Dansby......finding talent out of no where, Bess and Wake.

And if ya don't like our offense because of Henning I can agree a little, but I think there is more handcuffs on Henning becuz when he let's Henne loose he makes bonehead plays and doesn't make game changing plays either.

Another year or so this team could be really good, they never give up and play hard. We just need players to make the plays that count like the 100 INTs this team have dropped or the offense giving the ball up ect......once the players step up this team is a few plays away from 8-9 record then 7-6.

You would say yes if Sparano was 5-7.

off course...its better than 1-15! blah blah blah 1-15 blah blah blah...morono defenders always mention that 1-15...but never talk about how the falcons who equally sucked and had vick going to jail are now much better than us 3 years later.

Back
Top Bottom