Are Dolphins One Year Away? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins One Year Away?

2nd place.

Just picked up my copy of Lindy's this evening. They actually have the Bills at third and only the Patriots making the playoffs from the East. Basically say the they future success of this team lies in the hands of Tannehill. Keep this in mind, the last time Lindy's put Miami at 4th place, they went on to win the division.

Just picked up my copy of Lindy's this evening. They actually have the Bills at third and only the Patriots making the playoffs from the East. Basically say the they future success of this team lies in the hands of Tannehill. Keep this in mind, the last time Lindy's put Miami at 4th place, they went on to win the division.
I take these predictions with a grain of salt. We will be a decent team, but nothing more than that. The schedule is definitely easier, and the defense has been very consistent. The offense is the big question mark. The stable of running back is solid, but the receivers are a mystery with the exception of Bess. It's a new offense, but we will see. That said, I think the Phins will go 7-9 this year.

1.We don't need a elite pass rusher opposite Wake, just a good good pass rusher. I'd put this at about 15% that we have that guy on the team right now

2.Safety -- Yes this is is a HUGE need because right now no one knows what we have or don't have.... so odds are, it will take high draft picks to fix or very well paid FA. I like CC but after him what do we have .....not much. So i'd say odds are about 25% we have the other safety we need on the team right now.

3.Big Play WR -- I don't think that is a huge need for this team or any team, a great QB will make very good WR's look great.

4.Shut down corner--- I've been watching football for over 30 years and have only seen a handful of them.....but you don't need them to win either.....you just need two good ones and both VD and SS are up and down players, they both need to play better and we also need better play from our 3rd and 4th CB's as well.....odds of that happening this year 25%.

5. OG's--- and by that i mean LG, this should be an easy fix and i do think we have the guy on the team and if we don't he'll come cheap.....So 80% odds we have that player on the team.

1.We don't need a elite pass rusher opposite Wake, just a good good pass rusher. I'd put this at about 15% that we have that guy on the team right now

2.Safety -- Yes this is is a HUGE need because right now no one knows what we have or don't have.... so odds are, it will take high draft picks to fix or very well paid FA. I like CC but after him what do we have .....not much. So i'd say odds are about 25% we have the other safety we need on the team right now.

3.Big Play WR -- I don't think that is a huge need for this team or any team, a great QB will make very good WR's look great.

4.Shut down corner--- I've been watching football for over 30 years and have only seen a handful of them.....but you don't need them to win either.....you just need two good ones and both VD and SS are up and down players, they both need to play better and we also need better play from our 3rd and 4th CB's as well.....odds of that happening this year 25%.

5. OG's--- and by that i mean LG, this should be an easy fix and i do think we have the guy on the team and if we don't he'll come cheap.....So 80% odds we have that player on the team.
Who do you see as the LG that we already have on the roster?

Back
Top Bottom