Are Don Jones and Jordan Tripp playing tonight? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Don Jones and Jordan Tripp playing tonight?

yolli71

Club Member
Reaction score
From Dave Hyde's 5 questions re: the Falcons game...

3. Who gets ahead in roster battles? The most note-worthy appear to be the sixth wide receiver between Matt Hazel and LaRon Byrd; at a deep defensive line where A.J. Francis keeps impressing but might not have a place; and on special teams where Don Jones and Jordan Tripp return and Zach Vigil has impressed.

I think we'll definitely see Don Jones tonight . . . . Tripp you will not see.

I asked Dave about Tripp...

Should've noted listed as doubtful with ankle injury. But trying to return twitter.com/kyalde_al/stat…

I think Tripp is likely to be cut. The young LB's are making a better impression.
Vigil will make the 53, and Luc possibly making the 53 as well. Hull will probably go to practice squad.

Aikens has replaced Delmas. If Don Jones makes the team, it will be for special teams.

Hazel will probably be kept over Byrd if they keep the extra WR. Hazel has stretch the field speed for special teams.
Byrd will like get cut.

Just my fan based analysis without any tangible facts...:chuckle:

I think Tripp gets a very long look next week, maybe three quarters or more.

Byrd needs a great showing. To me, it's 1-1 so far. Byrd stole the show first game, Hazel took the second.

From preseason work alone, Francis should be ahead of Mosley, but who knows how that shakes out due to him being a Suh guy..

Don Jones is a beast on ST, but is he staying over Thompson and Kovacs? I think Kovacs sucks and Thompson needs a redshirt, so I hope so.

Tripp is losing traction, but are you really depending on 2 UDFA on your LB core? I doubt we do...

Back
Top Bottom