Are Expectations High For Finfans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Expectations High For Finfans?

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
I dont know about you but our first string Defense, Ricky Williams, Chris Chambers, David Boston, Glenn, and Berlin (doesnt mean I support him) were excellent yesterday. Because are defense played so well against a 1st string offense my expectations are so much higher now, I may even say that we might go over .500 this year. QBs need to step up if we want to take that extra step to get to thge playoffs. Yes it is pre-season and dosent mean squat and we still need to scrape some of teh rust off of the team from last year but that is what preseason is for right? I believe we dont need an explosive QB just someone needs to be CONSISTENT. Many Feeley passes yesterday I believe were overthrown and many recievers had a good shot of gettin them and takin yards with em. Of course the scrubs on defense need to crank it up a notch or two but lets not forget they held teh Jags to 2 feild goals when tehy were in the red zone then it coulda been 40 to 17 game. So im happy with that. So whjat do yall think, srry its so long but im tired of the "trade him for him" and "Feeley/Frerrote/Berlin supporters thread." Man I wish i was in the VIP section so i could get away from all that. anyway explain your thoughts plz. :)

lol I forgot my prediction before all the preseaon was 8-8 nnow im leaning over towards possibly 10-6 if our D plays liek taht every game.

I always have high expectations, I guess its from being spoiled by constant winning seasons.

ScrepsMJ said:
I always have high expectations, I guess its from being spoiled by constant winning seasons.

hehe true we can do great things if our QBs step up, not to say its pre-season, so lets lets them have an equal shot.

hey fin fan 90 do you think we should bring in paul thompson from ou and al pena from osu to show these jokers what real qbs can do? i know if we had a qb corp of . guss , sage and paul or al pena our qbs would kick ***.

i am a soonerorange dolphin with a bedlum attitude and i told these guys that we should have drafted sam mayes and darrant williams .

King Madison II said:
hey fin fan 90 do you think we should bring in paul thompson from ou and al pena from osu to show these jokers what real qbs can do? i know if we had a qb corp of . guss , sage and paul or al pena our qbs would kick ***.

i am a soonerorange dolphin with a bedlum attitude and i told these guys that we should have drafted sam mayes and darrant williams .

Hehe ur right! lol Paul Thompson would be ALOT better than Gus or anything we got IMHO cause he can run and throw, I wouldnt mind a couple of Cowboys on the team either :D Boomer Sooner! :)

Nublar7 said:
I am more realistic for a rookie coach. 8-8. Anything higher is a bonus for me. :banana:

Yes I would be happy with that cause it means Saban knows what he is doing! Good thing Nublar came hear to bring us down to earth :D

The good news is, I don't think these preseason games matter to Saban. At all. He's already on record as saying they're not really scouting or preparing like they would for a real game, so frankly, I expect poor performances until the regular season starts.

We don't have the best talent in the NFL, but I really won't be all that surprised by a 9-7 finish.

Back
Top Bottom