Are Jests Fans the Worst? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Jests Fans the Worst?

FinKage34

Starter
Reaction score
For the most part I hate those classless punks. (That is based on being a season ticket holder, not just some of the jests trolls that pop in here.) But are they the worst?

I don't think so...

My vote for biggest A-HOLE Classless fans are the Baltimore fans! Those people are just rude and obnoxious!!! The game this year, was as close to getting into a fight at JRS as I have ever been. Just rude punk's.

What do you think?

I hate the Jets. I make no secret of that. But I give my respect to any fanbase - even NY fans, because they're really no different than us.

Love 'em when they win. Fire 'em when they don't.

Come on this board at around 7:15. You're bound to see one of two things - complete jubilation because we're division champs, or complete anger, frustation and disappointment because our season is over. Either way, you will see real passion for a team that's loved as much as any other.

Sure you'll have a few rival fans come on here from week to week, trying to stir the pot by saying absurd things. Some people never outgrow that. But overall, I've seen many Jets fans come on here with real insight, and - as much as I'd hate to admit it - I've even agreed with a few of their posts.

Of course, tomorrow night, I still hope they all get their hearts ripped out by a Pennington TD pass. Somewhere around :02 seconds left.

Philly Fans definitely.

Look Jets Fans are rude, obnoxious and lets be honest not that bright. They remind me of Charlie Brown; every year they really believe they are going to win only to have the ball pulled away at the last second. That being said they also realize their place to a degree. They are the second favorite team in their home city, they are the red-headed step child of NYC. They know they are a chromosome or 2 short, knuckle draggers and realize they will never be anything more.

I hate Bengals fans. When i went to Paul Brown a few years back for the Phins game I was tortured. Even my bengals fan friends thought the people were rude. I go to the Pats game ever year and have never experienced a worse time than I did w/ the bengals fans.

I think its pretty much a three way tie between Jets, Bills and Philly area (any sport) fans. But the most distinct memory I have of fans behaving badly was in Buffalo, (can't remember the year) and Bryan Cox, among other Dolphin players, was pelted with batteries. Not to mention all the racial slurs that not only our players, but their own players had to endure.

FinKage, i agree about the Ravens fans, i went to Marino's retirement game against the Ravens, i thought i was gonna have to fight about 2 dozen of those Jerks right out in the parking lot as soon as i got out of my rented Lincoln Town Car (my Dad paid for it actually) flew in from Va to see that game. I was getting those LOOKS like who are you Muthafugger as soon as dad and i got out the CAR, my dad was telling me come on Son lets go dont worry about those guys, i was SAYING NO SCREW THEM, this is Our House JRS and i told him VERY LOUDLY SCREW THEM, i know they heard me, because they all turned and looked my way.
p.s. Luckily i listened to DAD on this DAY :)

the fans that annoy me are steelers fans. It really isnt necessary to scream at every play. I've actually seen steeler raise hell because of a time out call. That and the fact that every waitres at every sports bar ive been in has said all steeler fan does is hurl obcenitys, drink cheap draft beer, and refuse to tip.

I hate Pats fans so much that it leaves very little hate for anyone else except maybe Tom Brady.

Back
Top Bottom