Are Patriots Closing In On Trade For WR Stefon Diggs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Patriots Closing In On Trade For WR Stefon Diggs?

Diggs hasn't been practicing the last few days from what it sounds like...if the Pats can move enough salary around, they may have their guy. Would be a major coup for them, I think.

If true, given the moves they have made this year, I have to think this will be Brady's last year and they are stocking up for one last SB run.

I don't see why the Pats need Diggs this year. Ride that defense so far it's the best one Brady has ever had, and he doesn't need much.

It never fails, practically every year some dumbass team helps the scumbags in some way. "What's that? You need help in that area? Sure, we'll do our part to help you win another SB. Here you go, enjoy!"

Such BS.

It never fails, practically every year some dumbass team helps the scumbags in some way. "What's that? You need help in that area? Sure, we'll do our part to help you win another SB. Here you go, enjoy!"

Such BS.
Not surprising. Falcons heading to tank mode just 3 years removed from almost beating the Pats in SB.

As the trade dead line approaches look at how many Dolphins may still be on the trading block

QBs
RBs
WRs
CBs
Ss
Not much happening at safety, at least yet. But you can never rule out another salary-dumping, pick-collecting Dolphins deal.

Back
Top Bottom