Are Phins games shown in Orlando?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Phins games shown in Orlando??

odiestarm

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Going through a move to Orlando. Just wondering if the Orlando regional cable carries Miami games??? I know Tampa, and Jacksonville are closer to Orlando, but......

Mostly yes. Sometimes, they torture us with Jax games though. I'd say 13-14 games for Miami, 2-3 maybe for Jax. No preseason games tho, mostly Tampa or Jax.

Fox is NFC and shows Tampa. ABC is AFC and shows on average above ratio. So you will see the majority of fins games here. That's the main reason why I haven't lost it.

Oh, and we get about 10-11 canes games too :) I think maybe one game last year we didn't get.

Actually a lot of games are not shown in O-town. I go to UCF and usually end up at Orlando Ale House to watch. I think its if J-ville is playing away they are forced to show jags games here. Usually if a Jags game is sold out its also played here in o-town.

Hopefully they'll show Saturday's game in Orlando, since the Jags are an Orlando market team and so is Miami.

But mainly because I'll be in Orlando Saturday. :tongue:

my dad lives in orlando and he would always get pissed beacuse the jags were always on

Back
Top Bottom