are ppl underestimating ricky williams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

are ppl underestimating ricky williams?

Ronnie homers are. Thats for sure.

And I still cant understand all the fuss about Hilliard and Kory ****ing Sheets. If either one of them contributes anything at all it will be a bonus. People act like were just fine on depth at RB now. Get ****ing real.

Hilliard MIGHT get some carries, and hell he may do well. But, the reality is its Ricky time folks.

Ricky is going to have to be the guy to carry it 25 times each game the rest of the way. And he can and will do it. Keep sleepin on him. Yall mustve forgot. You should act like you know, but with your heads buried in Ronnie's *** its probably difficult to see how much better Ricky is.

I don't get it.. this site even has a spell check.. and your post must have had red squiggly lines running rampant throughout.. yet people still manage to type things like this...

For your own good I'd recommend practicing better grammar -___- It's hard to take people seriously when they're incapable of coherent sentence's.

As far as the game is concerned.. I think Ricky will do fine.. he is rested at this point and now that we do not have the luxury of two quality backs Ricky will have a full workload for the remainder of the season.

However when I first heard the news I assumed this would put a serious strangle hold on all things wildcat, and a much more consistent use of base offense, but I honestly have a feeling this is the springboard for Pat White to show his worth.. even though I would love to see Henne orchestrate a conventional offense.. although I believe that would also highlight the need for a dynamic receiver.

When you're winning while running 50 times a game and throwing for 127 yards is sufficient, you'd believe a receiver is not the most pressing of needs.. if you take that away.. people will see truly how much a more consistent target is needed for Henne.

Ricky williams break out party today baby, im predicting 175 yards 2 tds and ricky breaks out for 60 yarder.

Another awesome thread Ronniethetruck. I think probably the majority here have been Dolphins fans at least long enough to know what Ricky's capable of.

yes there are.... we will see after the game tomorrow what u ppl say.
Ricky williams break out party today baby, im predicting 125 yards 2 tds and ricky breaks out for 60 yarder.

Let me get this straight :err:
You make a thread claiming that people are underestimating Ricky Williams...

and yet YOU think that 125 yards and 2 tds against the 25th ranked run D is a "break out" for Ricky Williams... :lol:

I really hope you're a troll :ponder:The thought that someone could honestly think some of the stuff you post is... a bit disturbing :(

I do believe Ricky will have a good game, but I also think Lex will get his share. We can't burn Ricky out because from here on out he is the man again!!!

Is Ricky being Underestimated? Tremendously

Ricky is averaging 5.6 yards a carry. He is a 101 yards short of surpasing last year's yard total. He already has rushed for more TD this year.Ricky ha the longest run of his career this year against NO for TD. He is four TD short of surpasing 9 which is the second most in a season for him. Guys Ricky is having another career year and if he stays healthy he should be able to surpass the 1,000 yard mark. BTW he has as many recieving TDs as he did last year and when it is all set and done he surpases the recieving yards as well.

If you compare Ricky's stats from last year and this year it is as if he went back in time. Back to 2003

i'm concerned about tonight's game, to be honest. however, Ricky isn't one of those concerns. he's not taken a lot of beating since 2003. he's been looking like the Ricky of old this season.

I dont think they underestimate Ricky I think the over glorify Ronnie

Ricky will be fine... i dont know why there is this competition with people on this board about who's better... who cares? they are both Miami Dolphins, we want them both to score touchdowns every time they touch the ball...

im hoping ricky has the best game of his career this week and every week after, and that has nothing to do with Ronnie whatsoever if he does...

some people here just have to pick sides and argue it to the death over players, guess it makes them feel important? who knows... all that matters is every dolphin fan should want Ricky to succeed, just like every dolphin fan should have wanted Ronnie to succeed...

Is Ricky being Underestimated? Tremendously

Ricky is averaging 5.6 yards a carry. He is a 101 yards short of surpasing last year's yard total. He already has rushed for more TD this year.Ricky ha the longest run of his career this year against NO for TD. He is four TD short of surpasing 9 which is the second most in a season for him. Guys Ricky is having another career year and if he stays healthy he should be able to surpass the 1,000 yard mark. BTW he has as many recieving TDs as he did last year and when it is all set and done he surpases the recieving yards as well.

If you compare Ricky's stats from last year and this year it is as if he went back in time. Back to 2003

most of those stats have come out of the wildcat which sadly is gone

I think Ricky is going to play as hard as he ever has tomorrow night. Think about what has been said about his incredible work ethic since he returned from his hiatus. BP loves him and so does TS. Ricky knows this and realizes that the Phins gave him another chance when they could have let him go. I am sure he does not want to disappoint so I believe he is going to go all out tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom