Are QBs Arm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are QBs Arm

DanTheMan1980

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it just me? Everyone is talking about getting this WRs as play makes. I am not sure that would help us out any. We could have the best Wr and if we cant get the ball to them it does not matter. What i am talking about is playing to are strengths. We dont use Ginn to his strengths and speed. There are a lot of open windows to get the ball to are Wr but we dont. I dont know if penny is getting gun shy or just cant get the ball there. But if you look at clips from the 2 games so far there are open wr but no throwns to them. I am wanting someone back there that can gun the ball in to tight windows. If you look at all are throws to the sideline the wr are waiting for the ball to get there then try to make a play, that time give the D time to adj. to the play. Look at a strong arm QB making the same throw. The ball has a lot of sip on it and is there for there for the wr as soon as he comes out of there break. Just wanting to get yall thoughts on this.

Is it just me? Everyone is talking about getting this WRs as play makes. I am not sure that would help us out any. We could have the best Wr and if we cant get the ball to them it does not matter. What i am talking about is playing to are strengths. We dont use Ginn to his strengths and speed. There are a lot of open windows to get the ball to are Wr but we dont. I dont know if penny is getting gun shy or just cant get the ball there. But if you look at clips from the 2 games so far there are open wr but no throwns to them. I am wanting someone back there that can gun the ball in to tight windows. If you look at all are throws to the sideline the wr are waiting for the ball to get there then try to make a play, that time give the D time to adj. to the play. Look at a strong arm QB making the same throw. The ball has a lot of sip on it and is there for there for the wr as soon as he comes out of there break. Just wanting to get yall thoughts on this.

Really? I had no idea that our QB didn't have the strongest arm in the world. What a revelation! I don't think that this topic has yet been breached on this board. This should open up a lot of people's eyes.

Yes, arm strength does matter but I think all are team has to do is play to Penny's strengths as long as they know what those our. Theirs many aspects that go into playing QB; arm strength, mobility and ability to read defenses two. Too answer your question, yes I think additional WR talent would help the team irregardless of who is playing QB.

It hurt to type that...

Everywon is talking about the receivers like there the only wons to blame. But are qb is not able to hit Ginn deep. Yes, I no that Ginn was the won to blame last week, but more often then not it is Penne's fault. We will not see the full potential of are WRs, especially Ginn, until Henne is are starting qb. Until than lets just route for Pennington and bee happy that are qb is not Joey Harrington.

No offense man, but couldnt this be posted in one of the 100 other threads on this page that talk about the same thing?

Since everyone's on the grammar bus, let's work on THEN/THAN & THEY'RE/THEIR/THERE.

Our team is better THAN THEIR team.
THEIR team was over THERE, THEN they were over here.
THEY'RE not a better team THAN our team.

Since everyone's on the grammar bus, let's work on THEN/THAN & THEY'RE/THEIR/THERE.

Our team is better THAN THEIR team.
THEIR team was over THERE, THEN they were over here.
THEY'RE not a better team THAN our team.

:lol2:

images-1.jpg

Da Doo Run Run Run, Da Doo Run Run

Back
Top Bottom