Are Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, the only running backs, we got? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, the only running backs, we got?

Cauby

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have noticed those two are starting to wear down a little. Especially Ricky Williams. He's 33 years old and has lost a step. Ronnie Brown has never been fast, and recently has having trouble gaining yards. Is there anyone off the practice squad, or somewhere, that can give these guys a break every once in a while? How about giving Lex Hilliard some more carries. He looked really good last year against the Carolina Panthers. I fell in love with him; the team doesn't play him for some reason, though. We really need to draft a decent running back next year, Ronnie Brown is starting to get old.

Hilliard and Cobbs are not gonna do any beter and Ronnie actually stopped dancing as much against the Ravens. I've actually been wondering why we are even carrying Hilliard. Cobbs is a solid ST guy but Hilliard doesn't really have anything going for him.

Hilliard and Cobbs are not gonna do any beter and Ronnie actually stopped dancing as much against the Ravens. I've actually been wondering why we are even carrying Hilliard. Cobbs is a solid ST guy but Hilliard doesn't really have anything going for him.

He's an ok backup to Polite

They got a break last week during the Ravens game. Ricky 2 carries, Ronnie 9.
Neither of them heats up until 16 -> 18 carries

Do you like, to insert commas, where they are not, grammatically appropriate?

Back
Top Bottom