Are some of you chicken littles actually questioning Brandon Marshall?!?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are some of you chicken littles actually questioning Brandon Marshall?!?!

AphexPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
This is utterly hilarious to me. We play one preseason game and Marshall has a couple of drops and the chicken littles are out in full force questioning Marshall's talent.

Ummm let me ease your worries. He has had 3 straight years with 100 plus catches (no Dolphin has ever done that btw). Plus, that was the first preseason game in awful weather.

I, for one, am not worried at all. I am by no means a blind homer but the doom and gloomers on here are pretty embarrassing.

Marshall will be FINE.:up:

1.) I'm not quite sure what a chicken little is but I don't see any..
2.) I don't see anyone questioning the Brandon Marshall signing.
3.) That's one creepy avatar.

i dont think one person on this board is questioning the marshall trade. Everyone on this forum which is thousands of fin fans is happy we got marshall and would do the trade over again. marshall is going to be a beast for us this year and will lead us to great things.

trying to start a forum saying the chicken littles are questioning marshall is comical because knowone is questioning him. this is a forum we discuss the present things and since there r no games to discuss, people r going to discuss the most recent thing which is his 2 drops vs tb and his practice drops. at the end of the day everyone here knows how good and talented he is and not a soul i believe is worried about how the beast will perform this season for our beloved fins.

I am the one person around here who openly questioned Marshall being a "Top 3" receiver, and even I know he will get over this.

But on the "I told you so" side....just kidding...

Let's just be good fans and cheer the team. What other team has more haters in their fanbase? The Eagles?

Back
Top Bottom