Are some of you chicken littles actually questioning Brandon Marshall?!?! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are some of you chicken littles actually questioning Brandon Marshall?!?!

well CK inspired me to dust off the archives to exhume these:

o77ww6-1.jpg

6izozq-1.jpg

and Marshall will be just fine

This is utterly hilarious to me. We play one preseason game and Marshall has a couple of drops and

This was where I stopped reading...

You couldnt have said this in one of the other ten hundred marshall droppsies threads out there?

Don't be silly... No one would ever question Marshall.... His jersey on the other hand... that's fair game.

well CK inspired me to dust off the archives to exhume these:

o77ww6-1.jpg

6izozq-1.jpg

and Marshall will be just fine
the funny thing about that dolphin tatoo on his arm is that he was actually a dolphin fan at first and loved paul warfield growing up. wat a fraud.

Fireman Ed takes it in the @ss on the daily.

Anyways, I knew as soon as Marshall dropped those passes in that preseason game that the "negative nellies" that infest this forum would be out in full force. Hell, I laughed when I saw the drops and said "Oh lord, what must Finheaven think?" Marshall will be fine, history has proven such. So, you negative @ssclowns can take your reactions turn em' sideways and stick it straight up you candy@ss!

1.) I'm not quite sure what a chicken little is but I don't see any..
2.) I don't see anyone questioning the Brandon Marshall signing.
3.) That's one creepy avatar.

Chicken Littles are wimps that panic at the sight of the littlest things ("the sky is falling! the sky is falling!" mentality)
And there were some people on here questioning Marshall's talent and work ethic. Granted, he definitely isnt a choir boy but his stats speak for themselves. For some fans to be negative towards him on the first preseason game (in awful weather) is ridiculous
Oh and yeah my avatar is very creepy.
Here is where I got it from :)
[video=youtube;tatccHVfuhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatccHVfuhA[/video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tatccHVfuhA

Back
Top Bottom